READ THE OP BEFORE REQUESTING TO SAVE ME AND YOU BOTH FROM HEARTACHE THANK YOU
Yes, it's me again.
My previous threads:
To get my art groove back on, I've decided to offer you, yet again, some headshot doodles of your WoW characters! See previous threads for examples (the newer the thread, the more accurate to my current style the examples are) -- and if you think my style is doable enough, feel free to post your character here and I just might draw them!
To participate, just link a screenshot of your character, or your armory, or artwork previously drawn of your character.
BUT FIRST! Let's go through some rules and other stuff you should know.
1) DO NOT ask for MMO characters other than WoW. It's really the only MMO I'm into, and as such, I don't know about other MMOs and I don't want to draw characters from. I don't care if you think WoW sucks, or if you really love your FFXIV character; this is for WoW characters only.
2) DO NOT ask for NPCs or other non playable characters. Player characters only.
3) DO NOT use transmogs that cover all of the face. Half-covered faces are ok, but if your character's face is fully obscured, I WILL NOT PICK YOU, PERIOD. I like drawing faces. Let me draw faces.
4) DO NOT BEG or SEND ME ''FRIENDLY'' REMINDERS to draw your character. I draw your character if I feel like drawing that character. I don't draw characters in any kind of order, so I did not "forget" you. You don't need to repost your character on every page. I will get around drawing your character when I feel like it! Similarly, I won't draw for everyone. I will probably draw 10-20 this time around, just like the last time, and I just can't draw for everyone!
5) YOU CAN USE MY ART AS YOUR AVATAR/SIGNATURE, but DO NOT EDIT THE ART. I'm serious. If you feel like I didn't capture the likeness of your character, shrug and MOVE ON. Do not doctor my art. I will contact a mod if I see my artwork edited. You can crop the artwork for a signature, or add some snazzy special effects or whatever you people creating signatures do, but do not touch the base art. Don't change the hairstyle. Don't redraw the nose.
6) Similarly, if you use my art, DO REMEMBER to credit me. This is a free service, the least you can do is say thank you and tell other people who drew your avatar/signature. Pretty please?
7) I will post the finished artwork to this thread. I will not send you a PM. I will, in fact, ignore all PMs. This thread is the only place I take requests from.
8) I might give your character some cuts, scars or bruises, freckles or stuff like that to make them more unique, if you just post me a screenshot or armory. If you don't want this, please let me know.
I think... I think that was all. Sorry to hit you with that wall of text, but I've.. run into troubles and misunderstandings before and I want to make everything as clear as possible u_u
And now, on with the show!
Feel free to link your characters here and I'll get around drawing them... hopefully.