Aspect of the Fhawkx

Encountered this nice little bug in BDW tonight. Not sure what caused it, I seem to remember being targeted by Magmatron's flame cone when switching to fox?

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6...1310013053.png

Has happend to me aswell on first boss in Grim Batol, only with pack + hawk. Tank wasnt to happy, but they could all right click it off.

Sweet bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Thats not a bug, thats a much needed feature! LOL

Deleted
    I was going to make a thread about this. To make this bug happen, you have to use camo, then switch from hawk to fox before the GCD is done, and you should then have both aspects active. Also, don't tell blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Blackintosh View Post
    I was going to make a thread about this. To make this bug happen, you have to use camo, then switch from hawk to fox before the GCD is done, and you should then have both aspects active. Also, don't tell blizzard
    Since blizzard never looks at these forums. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL.

You should call this bug Aspect of the Fox-Hawk. In memory of the Dragonhawk Aspect.

We need more useful/fun aspects.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. OOO. yea. hopefully blizzard wont look at these!! keep your hopes UP! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Blackintosh View Post
    Really? Odd, because I don't recall having both before the fight. I probably just didn't notice. Cool though, def. milking this.

Deleted
    nice ui, what is this?

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    nice ui, what is this?
    It is Tuk UI, from tukui.org with an edit added to it for more flavor.

Did they hotfix it? cant seem to do it anymore =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Hotfixed, wooo

I can still do it

Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
    I can still do it
    Still works here

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shhhhh, what you heard from this thread will not leave the premises of you brain. Or we'll take it out. Also makes me want to get my hunter out of the shack and level him :P
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

It's a nice 'feature' for raiding and it's not even remotely hard to get that 'bug'