Deleted

This service is unavailable to any character under level 100.

So I was checking out my awesome toon on the armory and all of sudden I decided to click on my toon's name.
    Following: 503 Unavailable, This service is unavailable to any character under level 100.
    wth?

Deleted
    If I see any other thread about this, I will grab a gun a shoot the OP.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god there aren't other threads on this topic. Your contribution has been noted

Deleted
    well sorry If I havent seen a thread like this before, if you're just going to go in here and troll dont bother.

i got the same when i tried to re-examine my OS... i was a little confused, and gave up...
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yayomg View Post
    well sorry If I havent seen a thread like this before, if you're just going to go in here and troll dont bother.
    Use the search function.