Thread: Leaving a guild

Leaving a guild

If i leave a guild does my rep weekly reset?

Meaning that if i leave x guild after being friendly, can I join Y guild and get to friendly in the same day?

Deleted
    i doubt that, you'll probably have to start from scratch again otherwise it would be kind of easy

Deleted
    You'll most likely reset to 0/3000 neutral :-)

And I don't think your weekly rep resets at all. Only every monday-tuesday night :-)

Deleted
    Well.. isn't the question: Can I leave x guild after I have maximized my rep and join x guild again to get more rep?

@ Sacrifize

Did you read anything at all?

>No<
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Deleted
    Isn't he asking if he could raise his reputation with guild X to friendly, then leave the guild and join another to farm his rep back to friendly with the new guild on the same week? I think Sacrifize was the only one of you four who got the question.

I guess you can do so. I'd think that the weekly rep cap is for the guild not the character.
    Last edited by mmoc1e89a99e36; 2010-12-14 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Discombobula View Post
    If i leave a guild does my rep weekly reset?

Meaning that if i leave x guild after being friendly, can I join Y guild and get to friendly in the same day?
    I don't know if it's a bad thing, but if you leave a guild and rejoin, the rep is saved..
    So if the cap is bound to the guild, not the player, you'd be able grind rep with more guilds at once without losing your progress.

If blizz doesn't want people to do that it will probably not reset. You can just try it out though, like I said, one of our officers left yesterday to try something, and when he came back the rep was still there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalshade View Post
    @ Sacrifize

Did you read anything at all?

>No<
    I did, but I found my question more interesting

THANK GOD it doesn't say "You have earn the maximum amount of guild rep for this week" or w/e lol that was really annoying....

And you would go to neutral with the new guild. It's to prohibit people from guild bouncing to take advantage of perks =\
    There ARE females that play this game.. I am one of them. Guys say, "chicks don't play wow." Then they hear us in ventrilo and it's "ZOMG GIIIIIIRL!!!" *leg hump*. "It's a voice changer." Buddy, if you can't tell the difference between a female, and a voice changer, get the hell out of the command center.

The way i think it would work is after leaving a guild and joining another one your rep would be zero with that new group you're joining, being a newguy and all, wouldn'make much sense starting fresh on a new guild and getting exalted or whatever on join. You'll get the existing perks that guild has accomplished, and that's quite good already.