Deleted

Cool Eye of the Storm 15k OVERKILL!!!

Hey guys look what I just got

It basically says "Neltharia hits Xtou-Malganis with Hammer of Wrath for 1213 Holy Damage. (3799 absorbed) (13982 Overkill) (Critical)"

I was level 63 as you can see at the top left.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's ridiculous for a level 63. Wow.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    Usually I only hit for 6k with my Hammer of Wrath crits, but this time it was multiplied by 2.5 and I don't know why.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah...that should be fixed.....fast

oh, i wanna be 63 pala

Deleted
    well it's only happened once. Usually I hit about 2.5k noncrit and 6k crit. I was so preoccupied with trying to take a screenshot that I didn't care that I was dying. That's why I'm standing in a graveyard.

So, it's not really 15k overkill. You lied to me.

OT: It's not really that big of a surprise. Prot Paladins have always dominated the lower-end BG's (excluding 19, where Rogues were ridiculous).
    Last edited by Bamboozles; 2010-12-14 at 12:20 AM.

Deleted
    0.0 nice

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    So, it's not really 15k overkill. You lied to me.

OT: It's not really that big of a surprise. Ret Paladins have always dominated the lower-end BG's (excluding 19, where Rogues were ridiculous).

Hes a Prot pally, not ret
    Tank Extraordinaire

Deleted
    needs nerfs :S shouldnt be doing that much dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to level my pally...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Deleted
    cant waait to the weekend my tonkidin is lvl 69 i got 3.5k honor on her enough for me full brutal and aload of epix gems you should try lay of hands on yourself i had it pop for 22k when i was 67

Quote Originally Posted by Quietmode View Post
    Said Ret, meant Prot. The damage a Prot can do as a lower-level is a bit ridiculous.

why ppl are screaming NERF; it can only be used at 20%. I do agree that the dmg is silly tho; considering 20% of HP is not even 2k at that lvl.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HisaeDalv View Post
    why ppl are screaming NERF; it can only be used at 20%. I do agree that the dmg is silly tho; considering 20% of HP is not even 2k at that lvl.
    The ret talent 'Sanctified Wrath' actually makes Hammer of Wrath useable at any health if you've got wings up.

And yes, it is utterly retarded damage.

I got a 50k crit with my HoW in a heroic the other night on my tank. hehe Scaling FTW!

I should clarify... No wings. No Inquis. Just regular rotation for boss under 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by skyesfury View Post
    I got a 50k crit with my HoW in a heroic the other night on my tank. hehe Scaling FTW!

I should clarify... No wings. No Inquis. Just regular rotation for boss under 20%.
    I threw my shield on the pull at a raid boss and about forgot what I was doing when it crit for 25k. No vengeance, but I did have inquisition up

Quote Originally Posted by Quietmode View Post
    So you are saying they should nerf pallies all around, not just ret? hmmm...