Deleted

jc trinket drops fixed

Long time lurker never had anything to contribute until now. Been reading up on the jc trinket bug. Just thought i'd post that 20mins ago i got my first jc trinket and now have all 4 i'm level 85 have been for 4 days. I was grinding the ogres the twilight gate in twilight hignlands for cloth. I'm a protection paladin and got all 4 trinkets within 5mins of each other. Didn't start leveling my jc past 450 until 85 and grinded almost everything since then trying to get the trinkets with no luck. Was reading conflicting things about whether they could drop or not for an 85 so if there was a bug it's now been fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can 2nd this, A guildy got his trinket in Tol barad an hour or 2 ago so I headed there and got my stam one in ~40 kills.

Deleted
    Oh win. Are there any specific mobs it drops off? Or any mob that has a higher chance of dropping?

---------- Post added 2010-12-14 at 02:15 AM ----------

Seems there's a bug where you cannot complete the quest... Not sure if that's the same for anybody else. (My Continue button is greyed out, yes I have all the mats).

Deleted
    I can confirm this as well. After 6 days of doing a bunch of stuff on my level 85 shaman, he finally had the JC trinket drop. I was finishing up the quests in Twilight Highlands when the Jewelled Serpent item dropped.

got it killing mob's for femurs in tol'barad