Thread: Rake bug??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10k crit dot? Your complaining about this.. Thats pretty good in my standards.

k then i'll complain about the mages boomkins and pallies critting for 50k. the dots are our only damage our direct damage is total shit.

Quote Originally Posted by scorch109 View Post
    Yeah this morning rake is ticking for about 1k less then rip per tick which is retarded and lowers it's dpe heavily
    Try 9 to 10k bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    still having 10k rake crits in baradin hold without proccs of trinkets.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    still having 10k rake crits in baradin hold without proccs of trinkets.
    before I had 13 to 15k rake crits without procs, going up to 24k crits.
    Not complaining, I was amazed on how OP rake was, but I wonder if we got compensated for our dmg loss.
    I still topped dmg meter im my raid right now but only because my guid fails

I used to have 27-28k rake crits in 5 mans, now its 15k..

I saw a clear nerf. I think it was right to nerf it. With double trinket procs i crit a mage for 42k with a rake and now its more like 20k. I cant complain because i know it was over powered.

my theory is some cat hater did the new hotfix code, and secretly lowered the damage BELOW the base rake bleed damage, I am in the proccess of getting a ticket responce on this, and if rake ticking for 4k non crit at 17 mastery 10.4k ap while the tooltip says something around 6k damage per tick, if this is intended, we got shafted hard, feral dps went from potential top to potential middle-> if it aint broken dont fix it.
    Or if you do fix it fix it with resillience.

Deleted
    Will mastery still be as highly rated as before the nerf/hotfix? Since rake is now my third best damage dealing ability instead of second on fights where movement is non-existent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulse View Post
    Will mastery still be as highly rated as before the nerf/hotfix? Since rake is now my third best damage dealing ability instead of second on fights where movement is non-existent.
    of course mastery goes down in value.

but i gues it wil still stay as the 2nd best stat as it was above by quite a margin but i gues mihir will do the math hes the expert now me :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    It was a bug, and it has been fixed. simulations to determine stat values have been using a non-bugged rake so the stat priorities don't change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttam View Post
    When you can kill that mage easily, I don't see your argument.

What you're saying though is its ok for one or two of your bleeds to kill a rogue just because a mage can kill someone? btw highest I've seen a mage crit was 24k, same as I've seen every other class crit.

Edit : Used rogue as an example because they have the least self-healing (recup needs you to get CPs first, they can't really do that when they have full bleeds as soon as they're opened on.
    Hunters have no self healing and they get owned by dots.

Quote Originally Posted by RawrTheCat View Post
    How about we wait for pvp gear before complaining about pvp damage?

Has nobody seen a dk do 30-40k obliterates? I can't believe that people are hitting harder at 85 than they did at 80.. It's mind-blowing.
    ...What? Something that most people knew was going to happen is mind-blowing?

(ps: Base ability damage went up as we leveled)

35k is the highest tick crit i got on rake, 27k for rip