How are heroics?

Title says it all. I ran H-SFK last night and all I can say is that it wasn't pretty. First group, a full guild minus me(tank), kept interupting the aoe heal on the first boss before a tick got out so we naturally wiped 5 times. Second group comes in and we two shot it and then have a wipefest on the second boss. We tried to kite the commander down the hall and nuke him but I think our dps was just low. Did I just get some bad groups or are the horror stories really true?

Also, I apparently sold whatever item made me heroic capable last night so I'm 3ilvls away from running them again

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the search function, or at least read the first few topics posted in this forum. Essentially every other thread is concerning how hard/easy/whatnot the heroics are.

Here are two you might find useful:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...roics-are-hard!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ate-of-heroics.

No, I'm not trolling.
    Krab

Heroics are challenging but rewarding. How are they rewarding? Many ways! You get a chance at gear, you get to say you have completed/tried to do a heroic before a possible pre-nerf (who knows, with all the QQ going on it might happen), and you get an achievement lol

Also, good job on selling an item. No sarcasm. as I tank I thought that the item restriction meant the most to me, so I made sure I got some reps up (Hyjal for the cloak) and got gear. if you armory me, youll see that my average ilvl im equipping is the same as my average ilvl in bag :].

Horror stories are really true and are either brought on or defeated through knowledge of mechanics, gear, and class combo. I went in a SFK dungeon that wiped on the first group , healer left, got a new one, then downed it.

(note that they really do get easier with gear....Ive noticed as a tank I dont die as often, be it from knowing when to pop cooldowns and what to cc, etc).

TLDR? Challenging. Do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

The 2nd boss in sfk is the Baron... not Commander Springvale.. did u skip the 2nd boss? cuz that one is the easiest lol
    Btw both sfk runs I've been in broke up on Springvale too lol..
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Heroics are challenging, they aren't hard unless you make them hard. First and third bosses of SFK are very difficult. A lot of mechanics to manage (for commander you have to burn the officers who put a big dot on players and then kill other one). These boss fights aren't like the 30 second fights of Wrath, these are boss fights, and last 2-5 minutes depending on which one you are doing.