Deleted

Bosses that are easier in heroic than in normal

Disclaimer: I am not saying heroics are too easy nor am I saying normals are too hard.

What boss do you feel is easier in heroic than in normal mode and why?

Personally I found Setesh of Halls of Origination to be easier, the ability to DPS the portal down and have Seekers come out last made the encounter so much easier when the fight was executed correctly. I guess it's just an example of how proper tactics can treat you to an easier time in a fight.

Maybe as a dps. I assure you having healed this on both I can promise you it seemed easier but wasn't. Your healer was working a shitload faster to keep the group from dropping. And so you determined easiness as how much effort was required by you as a DPS. But yea, I've cleared virtually very boss almost. I'll be blatant. None of the heroic modes are easier. They're all designed to be proportionally harder. And they are. Healing normal dungeons in appropriate gear requires little effort In comparison to heroics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsc92 View Post
    Maybe as a dps. I assure you having healed this on both I can promise you it seemed easier but wasn't. Your healer was working a shitload faster to keep the group from dropping. And so you determined easiness as how much effort was required by you as a DPS. But yea, I've cleared virtually very boss almost. I'll be blatant. None of the heroic modes are easier. They're all designed to be proportionally harder. And they are. Healing normal dungeons in appropriate gear requires little effort In comparison to heroics
    Im a tank, so long as your group knows void zones = bad it goes well and that's with Seed of Chaos hitting people.
    Last edited by mmocad4cdebfc1; 2010-12-14 at 12:39 PM.

Then Setesh requires not much at all. You just kite adds, yeah?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".

You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".

Heroics just aren't very hard with a competent group.

Deleted
    I dont think there are any.

Third boss in Stonecore, Ozruk? I think. The fourth boss is a joke on normal and heroic.