Thread: Hit Cap for Ele

Hit Cap for Ele

Whot is the new soft cap for Elemental Shaman is it 1200 hit or i need more we need 17% whot is 1700 hit em i right? Well on that new Ele tier there is not to much hit or spirit it gona be realy hard to reach that soft cap even

Soft cap? As far as I know soft cap is only for melee as their yellow attacks only need a certain percentage were their OH weapon needs a larger cap.

Because all spells share the same hit cap there is only one cap for casters. 17%. It's a hard cap and you won't benefit from getting anymore but there is no soft cap that I know of. Hit rating is the best stat for every class that I know of.

you need to read up on elemental shaman, you don't know enough to ask a legit question. it's worth taking 30 mins to read and understand the basics, and your UI tells you all you need to know about the hit cap now

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a FAQ at the top of the board that covers this and pretty much any other question you might have on Elemental Shaman. Read the FAQs before posting. Closing this thread.