Cool Stress levels have Increased !

So I took a recent visit to my psychiatrist about my problem with over working myself. He asked me, "you look like you have been running all day and not gotten any sleep. Did I not tell you that work is whats causing all your stress? You need to cool it down. Your eyes look red and your hands look jittery as if your on some drug."

I said, "I took a 9 day vacation to relax and play a new video game I enjoy." So I have been far away from work. I even grouped up with my friends over the net and hung out bashing creature heads in."

Psychiatrist: "Oh, thats good! Then why are you so stressed out then"?

Me: Because I was the healer.

I love the healing Now! It is so challenging that it makes DPS and TANKING look like Disney land!
    I feel like I am riding on the edge of my seat, always deciding on what to do next, who to heal, who to let die. coughmagecough

But I have seen some things to note about these wonderful changes:

1. Pally's are rocking while Priests and Resto druids are lacking a bit.

2. That old saying that everything is the healers fault... is no longer true but people do not understand that we cannot heal them while they stand on mines 24/7 flying across the room just so they can get 1k more dps. If the tank or any dps fuck up. BAm, Wipe. I like how its nearly impossible to heal everyone if they are all a bunch of retards wearing orange helmets and water wings standing in fire. You can finally say, "Hey.. you >.> Yea.. the warlock who race changed to a goblin.. yea.. I let you die. And there is nothing you can do about it,, because UGGGHH. Im the boss now and choose who gets healed and who dies for their stupidity. So, Suck it and L2P >.<

3. I love when groups try to pull stuff without CCing and your standing back with this face. o_O You just know its going to be hell to heal through or you can end up laughing as they all QQ when they are forced to CC after wiping when you go OOM or the tank instantly gets pwnt in the face.

4. On top of the hard healing, mana balancing, ect.. You still have to worry about your own safety. Being slammed into pillars and not being able to heal.. becoming the #1 meal ticket for crocs.. aggroing every viper snake in a 800 yard radius when dps walk right past you... Its like.. you want to pull your hair out.. but you know you love it and come back and pick your monitor and keyboard off the floor again to enter another dungeon.

A normal run boss fight for me is.. RUN, JUMP, HEAL, JUMP, HEAL, *Slammed into wall* DODGE, RUN. JUMP, *Boss enrages* HEAL* HEAL, HEAL. OOM. *Slammed into wall*
    *INNERVATE* *DPS Dies* *RUN, JUMP, HEAL, OOM, *I Die* *Wipe* and then just for fun... *Slammed into wall*

The new healing and mechs can be stressful as hell.. But I do not think I have ever enjoyed this game as much as now.

As a mage i apologize for my kinsmen.

Much respect for wanting to heal the incompetents.