Dying from Asphyxiate

Just wondering if anyone else has had the problem of dying from asphyxiate? I am a kitty specced druid with an average item level of 332. Everytime Baron does his asphyxiate it takes me out of cat form and i die. I thought maybe there was something else killing me so i checked the combat logs and asphyxiate is whats doing it. I can survive one with barkskin up but its not off cooldown for the second one. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Deleted
    I think that is just a bug. It is meant to take you to 1hp, but it sometimes miscalculates peoples healthpool, thus killing them.

asphyxiate take u to 1 Hp then right after he does a holy nova type thing that heals ALL targets in the area your problem is that some one is either silencing him so he cant cast it cause it also heals him or your healer's are just not healing u.. no iff u are dying before the spell ends then its a bug and needs to be reported casue as i said the spell take u to 1 hp then cast stay of execution wich HEALS YOU AND THE BOSS if not innterrupted so as i have said before its either a bug, heals problem, silence /innteruption to early. the general strat to the fight is to let him get off 1 -2 ticks of the heal 2 is the absolute maxx u should let it go off. let him save u from death then the healer should be able to take care of the rest.
    ALSO anti magic shell and any othere magic resists/absorbs will ABSORB stay of execution so u will not recieve the healing from might be a bugg idk i figured it out on my dk the hard way... however if u pop AMS right before asphyxiation it will absorb it and u will not be affected and will have free dps time on the boss while your party members are asphyxiated .. u can also pop ams during it but as i said this is a bad idea as it wont intterupt the spell happpening to u and will just get u killedwhen u dont get healed from the stay of execution.
    Last edited by darksturm; 2010-12-14 at 05:08 PM.

Yeah I am assuming it is a bug. As i stated the combat log shows it as asphyxiate is what is killing me. I will report this and hopefully Blizz will take notice and hotfix it in. Thank You for the swift replies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Druidia2010 View Post
    Yeah I am assuming it is a bug. As i stated the combat log shows it as asphyxiate is what is killing me. I will report this and hopefully Blizz will take notice and hotfix it in. Thank You for the swift replies.
    It is a bug. Every time I've been in there as Fury he's killed me with Asphyxiate. However as Prot, no problem. Something to do with Health Pools I assume and I'm always getting unlucky as fury probably lol.

In response to Darksturm, no that's not what is killing us, it IS Asphyxiate itself taking us below 0hp, instead of to 1hp. How do I know this for certain? Because it says in the combat log. Plus, There is an achievement where you interrupt the bubble immediately and we've completed that already.