Alchemy - Transmute Mastery

I currently have 2 alchemist on max level. I've been thinking about selling my transmute cd's to earn some money but i cant really decide what is fair to ask/do.
    How do you advertise on wanting to sell your transmute? Do you say you are a TM or do you just trade one truegold that is already in your bags for their materials.
    How much should i be asking for the transmute?
    I dont want to feel like i am ripping off people but on the other hand i think i should have the procs on the transmute as it did cost me a fortune to buy all the gems from the AH to level to 525.

Just be honest. I sell my truegold transmute, but if there's a proc, I keep it. I'm up front about this, and I haven't had any problems.
    www.justanotherwowblog.com - A blog about gold making, WoW economics, MMO philosophy, and more!

Deleted
    personally, I'm of the opinion that procs are mine :P
    they paid for the transmute and mats for 1, even if it's their mats, they only gave me mats and money for 1 truegold.
    therefore, they get what they paid for, 1 truegold. if they bitch about it, I point out that they only gave me enough for 1 transmute, if they want to then give me more mats and pay for another, fine, but I'm not gonna give it for free :P