Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My three favorites on my main hunter is the brown and grey striped cat (Nightstalkers of Azuremyst Isle), the black wolf (i.e. Snarler) and the polar bear. All named Blazer, Beauty and Cuddles, respectively. My alt hunters have a plagued brown bear (named Vilefang) and a plagued wolf (named Foultooth) (and yes this one hunter is undead), and I have the white and black lions (Glory and Betrayal respectively) and am looking to tame a black devilsaur (Saber) and as many spirit beasts as I can get a hold of (wanting to name them all the following: Ice, Mist, Haze, Snow, Frost and Slush).

The new Monkies, new crabs, and the lions look really cool. but im a personal fan of my Seagul, named Bugsy

I own Samba( new rare cat in twilight), Ghostcrawler, King Krush, spirit beast cat in basin and the one in Zul Drak, Arcticus, the coure hound boss from BWL, skoll, the rare chimera from outlands and a ton more of rare spawns and unique looking pets, im a pet whore Gotta Catch Em All!

I love my sea gull, its small like companion pet, makes avesome sounds and looks just amazing

Deleted
    I tamed Chromaggus in Blackwing Lair yesterday! Don't know how to upload pics, sorry, but trust me he's awesome (very spiky corehound in case you don't know).
    And on a sidenote, to those hunters who are, like me "extreme solo-ers", Nefarian in BWL is still impossible to solo due to the thousands of adds spawning in P1 =( (item level 330, 100k hp, turtle pet with about 95k hp, using Explosive Trap and Multi-Shot whenever possible. Also tried to do it single-target one by one, but you get overwhelmed by all the trash even faster)

I keep my beloved brown northrend worg Riku on me at all times he is by far my favorite pet. I also keep my black mastiff Noah, my purple spirit beast Aerith, my orange fox Renard, and my newly tamed Sambas lion named Anakín.

Deleted
    Hello!

i wanted to ask if some one knows the spawn time of the most amazing pet ever, Ghostcrawler!?!

thx

10+ Year Old Account

I have one of these on my Worgen. I don't know if his appearance has been grandfathered or not and I'm kinda scared to let him die to find out.

I've taken to really liking the white beetle I got out of AQ. I've yet to see another hunter using it and I've impressed PUG/guild dungeon groups by dismissing my cat/wolf when things go sour and taking out the beetle, MDing the pet and multishotting to stick the bad pull to it with the 50% damage reduction spell active and a mend pet rolling. It's even durable enough to taunt a heroic boss and take a beating for a few hits while the healer pulls the tank from the edge of death.

A guild mate ran into Ghostcrawler yesterday so I dropped my secondary MM to grab him. I rarely play anything but survival but if I do go BM at least the ghostly crab is cool.

His name is Ouch and I love him. And yes, he still has his sword, even after the fix that they gave pets. He can die, and I can take him into BGs even. Arenas would wipe the buff of course, but I don't really arena. :P

I have a hard time keeping one pet out while leveling. I switch pets quite often just for kicks. However my favorite is my Cat. I love the Cat classes, and now that I am BM again I really need to go and try to tame a Spirit Beast.

Petopia.com is a good place to check out the new pets in cata. There are even color-changing pets that will change color every time you call them. I personally like my blue fox named Tabitha. I also have a crimson snake named Sheldon and a white spotted cat named Debbie. I also just tamed a hawk which I think will be good for pvp. I haven't tamed any of the color-changing ones yet but I plan to.
    If I had a nickle for every time I thought you were dumb, I'd be smart...

15+ Year Old Account
    I love my seagul his name is Steven and sambas is the most bad ass looking cat there is (used to be humar but when they introduced pitch black cats lost the rarity/flare)

I love my seagull named Bloop. He's nice and small so he doesn't take up a ton of screen room, and he looks cool.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have the white core hound dog. being a goblin it looks like he will eat me. but I love how the white one is more dog faced like then the others. Doesn't have any horns or a lizard scaly like skin to it. Nice HUGE scary fluffy doggy with 2 heads.

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/nian.html

And when I use BW he looks like the size of the Mammoth Mounts!!! O.O
    Last edited by Shawnacee; 2010-12-15 at 08:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have my seagull i named Scuttle, and I got Ghostcrawler the other day, and named it CluelessDev.

Deleted
    Mine so far has to be this purple felboar I caught while leveling my hunter and doing the appropiate quest. I think of him a greater pet to most of my other ones because in a way I created him
    wow-petopia.com/look/felboarskinblack.html