How Are you playing Enhance Shamans?

Hey I just got done lvling my druid and decided to lvl up my shaman with enhance. It seems good for lvling but is it competitive for heroic and raiding? Let me know about your experiences.

Yes, yes it is. Even in a raiding environment I fall in the middle to upper middle of the pack atm. YMWV.

I've been doing my daily heroic enhance because my resto set isn't quiet ready for heroic farming, and on the ones I have been doing, I've been destroying. Maybe its the nice mastery that we have or something.
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't hit raids yet, but so far it's looking very competitive. The entry level gear makes it very easy to maintain (special melee) hit and expertise caps. Haven't been beat out on single target heroic bosses as of yet, but PuGs will be PuGs, so take that with a grain of salt.

As for heroics, they bring two CC's (Hex and Bind Elemental) and awesome interrupts which are widely used on trash and can make the run incredibly smooth. They seem weak when it comes to AoE, but that's not a huge deal with the CC-oriented nature of a lot of heroics.

Overall, competitive single target DPS and great 5man utility are to be had.

enhance is extremely competitive right now i run full guild run heroics everyday and as of right now the only person who outdps's me is our deathknight i consistently pull 12k+ dps without full heroic bis yet

Deleted
    I gotta agree. Pre Cata 4.0.1 I was lagging behind in ICC, had rubbish aoe and was just feeling nerfed to the ground. As soon as cata was released, and the gear level evened out between myself and others in random groups, I always saw myself on top of the dps, not to mention insanely good interrupts, fast movement with insta ghost wolf, Hex on a longer duration than its cooldown and Bind Elemental.

All in all, I love my shammy at the moment ^_^