Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    tbc heroics were harder.

There's waayyy too many "something bad is gonna land right there" stuff going on imo, watching the ground will get you out of most trouble.

So while they gave the bosses more spash damage to throw arund and to be avoided since wotlk, they also increased the indications of said splash damage.

It's a step in the right direction, but they could have done better imo.
    sorry did tbc in its prime and the normals in cata surpass the heroics from tbc.

in "difficulty" and in fun. i have more fun in these new instances

Gamers in general want things to be easy. Now a days games are interactive movies, not challenges. Assassin's Creed for example, easiest game on earth.. But it's very very addictive and absolute fun, why? Because it's a interactive movie.

WoW because like that in Wrath, they realised their mistake and now the poor Wrath players will cry. I love it, all my friends love it. Now we have a GOOD reason to play more with eachother rather then everyone doing random HCs whenever they want.

Games are suppose to be about a challenge. And how to be victorious. I haven't played a new game with even close as much challenge as the games when I was younger..

Quote Originally Posted by Miled995 View Post
    I'm so happy right now. Cataclysm has brought back what I loved most about WoW. It has brought back the complication that Wrath lacked. More significantly, it has brought back the dungeon feel I LOVE! It was brought gearing up in normals, to gearing up in HC's, to raids. That is how it is supposed to be, but wasn't in Wrath. Also, HC's are now difficult. They require CC (To an extent), cooperation, teamwork, communication, and patience. No more "instant gratification" at 80 that Wrath had. And now, I've seen several Wrath players ragequit for these reasons. Cataclysm has revived WoW for me. And destroyed it for those I find detrimental to our Community.
    We'll talk about that in 4 months, then in 2 years. i'm pretty sure things will change. An expansion isn't the same from start to the end.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingsoul View Post
    We'll talk about that in 4 months, then in 2 years. i'm pretty sure things will change. An expansion isn't the same from start to the end.
    I know, but it is harder than Wrath's launch. Also, each new patch should bring in at least 1 5 man, and 2 raids. Both of which increase in difficulty. See my point?

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Cata is same as Wrath, pretty easy. Nothing rly challenging there.

Quote Originally Posted by ichigoisking View Post
    Wrath was also fairly difficult in the beginning.
    Can't tell if you're serious, because they definetly weren't.