Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not on the top of my favorites list but this was just amazing to watch. He just couldn`t miss.

Kobe Bryant scores 81 against the Toronto Raptors.

Aw, I can`t post a link because I just started posting onto the forums but I`m sure if you Google or YouTube the word Kobe and the number 81 there will be a video lol.

any bloopers, really especially nba ones

---------- Post added 2010-12-16 at 11:44 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMh034KRZ4 = win perfect music aye

Deleted

Sweden vs. Finland in the World Championship, 2003. Sweden did 1-0 in the first period, and in the 2nd period Finland reached 1-5 in goals. We came back, Peter Forsberg did the 5-5 goal, before we won with 6-5! The most amazing game I've ever watched.
    I KNEW we were beaten when the score was 1-5 to Finland, and I couldn't believe my eyes when the goals kept coming for us, Sweden.
    We ended 2nd in this tournament, Canada won over Sweden after 2-2 and overtime. Noone knew it was a goal, but after 5minutes of videorewieving, the referee stated Canada had won the game.

Epic game against Finland
    Hockey<3

Deleted
    21/02/2004

AC Milan beat Inter in the "Milano Derby" 3 - 2 when trailing 0 - 2 in the first half...

oh god i was there at S.Siro and when my man Clarence Seedorf scored the 3rd gol to win the game the crowd went totally NUTS!

can't post video cause fresh user

EDIT: also, Valentino Rossi in Sud Africa 2004 in the "oh, I win only because i use a Honda and you poor Max Biaggi the Yamaha? ok let's switch" BANG PWNED ON THE VERY FIRST RUN (all this ACTUALLY happened)
    Last edited by mmoc0afee55e81; 2010-12-16 at 01:26 PM.

Watching Wisconsin beat Ohio this year when Ohio was ranked #1
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

James Harrison's 100 yard interception return for a touchdown at the 2009 super bowl I love the steelers.

Last edited by Twoflower; 2010-12-16 at 02:03 PM.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Pretty much any moment where Sidney Crosby gets denied.

For example:

red panda red panda red panda!

2000-2001 college football season when Ed Reed saved our championship season - well really it was a combination of Mike Rumph never having the ability to intercept passes, the ball ricocheting to our D-lineman who intercepted the pass and Ed Reed ripping it from his arms and taking it to the house. BC was driving to take the lead, only time tested all season. I wasn't scared of BC in of of itself, but scared of the "symbology" of having Doug Flutie decades earlier.

15+ Year Old Account
    @ Twoflower: I've seen him a few times in Edinburgh, never been lucky enough to catch up to him lol.
    Ghostcrawler - "Dear OP, Bye. Hugs, GC."
    Hunter S. Thompson - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    Lore - "There's a time and place for serious face. There's a time and place for ... other face."
    Scrapbot - "Dear frogi, You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion." Banned on Christmas Day 2010.

Deleted
    Nadal beating Federer in Wimbledon 2008 epic final. Hats off for both guys. Legenedary tennis.

The Giants beating the Pats in the superbowl.
    Deathdealers of Dark Iron
    Banemorth - 80 Warlock Kerovinn - 80 Paladin Capemay - 64 Hunter
    Cogline - 80 Druid Ergos - 80 Rogue Grimsbane - 72 Death Knight

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say when I was down 2 rounds in Guilty Gear XX with 2% health left and managed to catch my opponent off guard for a millisecond and get off my insta-kill saving the match and going into a 4th round. I nearly died with relief. And no I don't watch sports I only play them, and yes E-Sports count in my book at least when they are something like FPS, RTS, or Fighter.
    For the Worgen! Furries of WoW unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    any bloopers, really especially nba ones[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2010-12-16 at 11:44 AM ----------
    that one is epic man

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdalok View Post
    Not a Giants fan? Or are you an Eagles fan?

Either way, that was insane. Coughlin went ballistic. I hate the Giants due to Eli being an arse.

There are way too many moments that I love in sports, most recent one being David Reed's insane Kick Return for 103 yards vs the Texans.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Not a Giants fan? Or are you an Eagles fan?

Either way, that was insane. Coughlin went ballistic. I hate the Giants due to Eli being an arse.

There are way too many moments that I love in sports, most recent one being David Reed's insane Kick Return for 103 yards vs the Texans.
    Eagles fan since I can remember, It was young enough when geographical proximity wasn't a concern for me, however by coincidence I am a New Jersey native, and live only an hour from Philly.

2005 Iron Bowl.

I've never felt so electrified watching a defense in my entire life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite moment in sports ? none, because I'm not into sports :P

I did once get a bronze medal back in elementary school when we had "sport's day" or whatever it translates into in English, that was and will probably always be, my personal best accomplishment when it comes to sports.

If I was into sports I'd prefer to take part myself instead of watching it though.