Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herald View Post
    Or to know that I'm right because you've all made the mistake of advertising the means as the ends.
    Except you're not right. I've pointed out on several occasions why your fixed priority with it's 'create death runes' is wrong for both a single target encounter and AoE encounter. Each time you've ignored these points and instead focused on off topic arguments and trading of personal insults. So i'll ask again, how do you consider yourself to be right when your 'fixed' priority is flawed for both single target and AoE encounters?

Or to know that I'm right because you've all made the mistake of advertising the means as the ends.
    You aren't right. The fix that you decided was appropriate for my post was justified because it was "appropriate for all scenarios". Which is wrong, because, like I said before, creating unholy runes is lower on the priority list for AoE.
    The way I see it, you were trying to be a smarty pants, and when people called you out on it, you justified it with a flawed argument.

Not trying to troll you here. Maybe you are misinformed, maybe you don't know the AoE rotation. This is just how it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Oh boy, another DK thread turned into Herald vs Zito!

Grammar's first post summed it up pretty well. Although I think Sudden Doom Death Coils have a pretty high priority, I don't really know. I only tank on my DK these days.
    I'd really rather that it didn't turn out this way, but zito seems hellbent on repeating his last incorrect post over and over again for the sake of a last word.

It took me two pages to clarify to you what I meant. I knew what I meant and I knew why it was right.

Thank you now for admitting you understand why I was right though.
    I agree and disagree with you. I do think people should think about their questions a little more and try and conclude an answer for themselves but if they can't think of the answer they go on EJ and mmo champ to find the answer. And giving vague answers on sites that are suppose to help you isn't getting anywhere.

---------- Post added 2010-12-15 at 06:56 AM ----------

I'd really rather that it didn't turn out this way, but zito seems hellbent on repeating his last incorrect post over and over again for the sake of a last word.
    Im wrong because I like to explain things more then you do?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Linuilas View Post
    Except you're not right. I've pointed out on several occasions why your fixed priority with it's 'create death runes' is wrong for both a single target encounter and AoE encounter. Each time you've ignored these points and instead focused on off topic arguments and trading of personal insults. So i'll ask again, how do you consider yourself to be right when your 'fixed' priority is flawed for both single target and AoE encounters?
    Sorry, but "create Death Runes" is wrong for neither single target nor AoE. It is, in fact, the best way to describe that particular priority; because that's all it is, creating Death Runes.

Sorry, but "create Death Runes" is wrong for neither single target nor AoE. It is, in fact, the best way to describe that particular priority; because that's all it is, creating Death Runes.
    And me and grammar like to explain more on how to create those death runes threw festering strike and when you should festering strike.

Making neither of the 3 of us wrong. Keep in mind we are talking about single target.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The AoE rotation isn’t terribly different from the single target one:
    Diseases > Dark Transformation > Death and Decay > SS if both Unholy and/or all Death runes are up > BB + IT if both pairs of Blood and Frost runes are up >
    DC if SD, 100 RP, will overcap RP with anything else or if RC isn’t up > SS > BB + IT > DC > HoW.

Copy pasted from EJ on why your AoE rotation is wrong.
    Last edited by Grammar; 2010-12-15 at 07:04 AM.

Deleted
    It is wrong. It's that simple.

In a single target you want to create death runes AND extend your diseases, it's not either/or. You only have one choice and that's to use FeS, you would never dream (or at least shouldn't be doing so) of using BS or Pest because neither of them fulfils both conditions of what is necessary.

In an AoE encounter you're not concerned with creating death runes, you don't need them because you're not trying to spam a chain of SS. Nor is it as important to keep your diseases extended as you can a) tab and pest and b) you have plenty of spare frost runes and it's easy enough to use a unholy rune on plague strike. Creating death runes in an AoE encounter simply isn't optimal and you shouldn't be wasting blood runes on FeS or BS.

Thread closed and bans given out. This discussion quickly turned to a flame war. I appologize to the OP if he did not get the information he came here seeking.

I urge you to visit http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t110294-...oull_haunt_me/ for any information you need.