Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    and now pallys will be at the bottom again as always in ae healing. holy power gain appr. cut to half as well as the healing power od lod. gz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by echo808 View Post

hopefully they come out with a new buckle for ilvl 300s+

There is one. You have to be Blacksmith 525 to obtain the recipie tho.

"The russian guild Exorsus defeated Nefarian in 10-Man mode tonight, 25-man attempts are crippled by a respawn bug and I guess it's pretty much the same thing since Blizzard stated that 10-man and 25-man raids should have pretty much the same difficulty. Congratulations to them!

Paragon killed Nefarian shortly after, also in 10-man mode. "

Gratz to Premonition on WORLD 1st 25 man. Thats right, beat Paragon because they didnt kill it on 25, but clearly since Boubouille is in love with Paragon he wont mention that, he clearly also has a problem with Adept who got US first Nefarian.

This is the best website associated with World of Warcraft, stop being a tool.

- Just noticed the post talking about Exorsus, i put the quote in at the top so it doesn't just look like im just another flamer. What exactly is the deal with Boubouille and Adept? anything juicy? since we're obviously not getting correct news, lets hear the story maybe? did they give you a bad wedgie in high school or didn't let you sit with them at the lunch table?
    Last edited by Domanic; 2010-12-15 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s1ppr View Post
    Hi, i'm a Priest. Welcome to my world the WHOLE CATACLYSM.
    Hi, you're a Priest who can't play his class. Welcome to life. I've seen a Priest in non-raid ready gear heal an entire group standing in the shield on the first boss in HC Vortex Pinnacle and finish on about 40% mana.

Meanwhile, Holy Paladins no longer have a cheap go-to heal without a CD - HL heals about 4% of a tank's health, which is useless. At the same time Paladins have the weakest mana regen CD of any healer class; where everyone else's restores 30% or thereabouts with no drawback, Divine Plea restores at most half of that while simultaneously nerfing healing by 50% for 15 seconds. This is not a needed nerf to Holy Paladins. It is a disastrous error that completely removes Holy Paladin as a viable raiding spec.

What's truly disgusting about the incompetence being displayed here is that the whole mess could have been fixed by reducing ToR's chance to proc from 33/66/100 to 25/50/75.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lauryn View Post
    [...]Being able to only experience omnitron and magmaw in 10 man so far being a druid and healing with a shaman and paladin, i have to say that it was quite frustrating to see them dish out huge AoE healing for no mana cost ( beacon on tank, HL on tank and every 3 HP use LoD) and whilst the shaman and me were at 60-50% mana the paladin was happily spamming his heals around the raid staying at 90% mana with 9-11k hps[...]
    I've done Magmaw as a resto druid. Other healer was a disc priest and the other a holy paladin, and the scenario you described pretty much matched my raid exactly. The AoE damage would come in, I'd spin out rejuvs on the raid, Swiftmend (and by proxy, Efflore... Efflu ... that crazy green PBAoE heal I can never spell) the guy who got chucked into the air because he didn't move out of the ground heaving .... and I'd be damn near OOM. Meanwhile Mister Holy Pally is throwing out heals like it was going out of style. Managing raid damage is how I do as a resto druid, and to watch my mana bar GO AWAY from performing a basic resto druid function while a holy paladin does both the disc priest's job and my job at the same time with minimal mana cost ... well it burned my biscuits to say the least.

I'm not trying to go all "HAHA SUCK IT HEALADINS", but really, the Cataclysm healing change (and the realization that came with it) should have hit them as hard as it did the rest of the healers. I haven't made as many scowling or sheer utter horrified panic expressions at my monitor while healing since I picked it up when ZA went live. Part of me is going "oh, well it's good that it's not like ICC and I can fall asleep with my face on my keyboard" and part of me is going "OH GOD OH FUCK OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD STOP TAKING DAMAGE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCK", so uh, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
    I've done Magmaw as a resto druid. Other healer was a disc priest and the other a holy paladin, and the scenario you described pretty much matched my raid exactly. The AoE damage would come in, I'd spin out rejuvs on the raid, Swiftmend -
    Stop doing this and you'll do a whole lot better, trust me. They nerfed Rejuvenation specifically to negate this style of healing. You actually have to manage cooldowns now for AoE parts of any given fight. Pro-tip: ToL and Lifebloom.

Deleted
    I'm not understanding the link between Battle.net and Gawker media or why Blizz would even go to the bother of resetting peoples Battle.net passwords for some other companies mistakes. Maybe I use the same email/password combo for 10 other sites but I can't see blizz resetting them if any should get compromised just incase. That post smacks of scam email imo.

This isn't so much a nerf of paladins (hey we all knew a nerf was coming) as it is for DPS. Before nerf I could heal up a group with not much effort and more importantly without much/any mana drain. Yesterday I simply told the group "You won't get any heals because of the damage on the tank, so stay out of [whatever mechanic]". And it worked. And yey I get to use healing hands without other paladins going elitist on my ass!

I'm wondering when they will fix meta gems, i thought it would be on this patch really, guess i'll use some purple gems meanwhile.

Deleted
    Seriously, wow.. The Vial of the Shifting Sands change? I guess exclusive things only last a week nowadays... :| There goes any need of levelling Alchemy, just need the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nattius View Post
    I'm not understanding the link between Battle.net and Gawker media or why Blizz would even go to the bother of resetting peoples Battle.net passwords for some other companies mistakes. Maybe I use the same email/password combo for 10 other sites but I can't see blizz resetting them if any should get compromised just incase. That post smacks of scam email imo.
    Reading is hard, isn't it?
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Premonition's kill was the first 25 man, as opposed to Adept's 10 man kill.

25 man has more chance to mess up, because lets face it - You have 15 more players to help you wipe, but that shouldn't be the only thing keeping people to say "25 man is harder" because they're equally difficult in their on respect.

25 man you can have 3 people dieing, being CR'd, rebuffed and then its almost as if nothing happened - 10 man however, one person dies, one ress then its all or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by iakal View Post
    Premonition's kill was the first 25 man, as opposed to Adept's 10 man kill.

25 man has more chance to mess up, because lets face it - You have 15 more players to help you wipe, but that shouldn't be the only thing keeping people to say "25 man is harder" because they're equally difficult in their on respect.

25 man you can have 3 people dieing, being CR'd, rebuffed and then its almost as if nothing happened - 10 man however, one person dies, one ress then its all or nothing.
    etc etc etc, read Boub's front page post.

"I guess it's pretty much the same thing since Blizzard stated that 10-man and 25-man raids should have pretty much the same difficulty."

Unless it isnt obvious, im sure Adept killed it on 10 man because it wasnt possible to on 25 man. Exorsus and Paragon killed it on 10 man too because 25s were bugged.
    Last edited by Domanic; 2010-12-15 at 09:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The gem cuts Timeless Nightstone, Jagged Jasper, and Solid Zephyrite can no longer create perfect versions of the cut.
    /facepalm Way to fail Blizzard. Just CHANGE THE DAMN QUEST to accept perfects. It can't be that hard can it?!

Also nice to see the BOE Vial. The only flying mount ingame that can "carry" two players should really NOT be locked to one profession.
    Give Alchs another BoP normal one person mount/transformation though.

Deleted
    "The droprate on the Precious Locket from Royal Monkfish in Stormwind waters for the Fishing daily quest "Big Gulp" has been increased."

YESS!!! It kept taking me almost an hour for that daily. Thank you!

Deleted
    •The healing done by Light of Dawn has been reduced by approximately 40%.

A terrible time for Holy paladin in the last 12 hours...

Wow, way to go Premonition. Must have been very hard to complete the boss with the members still using their level 60 weapons. Way to make it even more hardcore. Or is it some form of showing off?

*sigh*

i found 25 mans to beasier than 10 man so far

Deleted
    Yeah because LoD was doing LOADS of healing!!

Might as well unspecc ToR and LoD altogether

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretushi View Post
    Wow, way to go Premonition. Must have been very hard to complete the boss with the members still using their level 60 weapons. Way to make it even more hardcore. Or is it some form of showing off?

*sigh*
    Are you being serious? x)

Of course they did not use the lvl 60 weapons for the kill. We all have nice items or toys to use for kill shots..some just have nicer ones than others such as for example legendaries :P And yh I was a mage for the last two expansions so no luck there for me..
    Last edited by PromiscuousPenguin; 2010-12-15 at 11:24 AM.