Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead View Post
    They should give Alchemists a non-passenger drake-form mount. "Test-Tube of the Silt".
    hehe, I would love that, but as a land mount and it turns you into a gyreworm or shale spider :P

Deleted
    we tailors only got 3 mounts for ourselves
    i feel bad for alchemists.
    not.

Deleted
    Imagine the Price.. Phew :'(

Selling them for mats+8k-10k fee atm.

How rare is the recpie in the Jar's?

Wow fuck all that Iam not even going to use it anymore. Thats stupid Blizzard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    Chopper was BOE why cant the alchemy mount?
    Because Engi also got 2 flying mounts thats why.

All the counter arguments seem to be = YOU CAN SELL IT FOR GOLD OMFG ,but the ones who actually leveled the profession should at least get something for their own. I mean hell I don't need the gold and I know others that don't need the gold as well. Just because YOU need the gold doesn't meant everyone else does. Engineering heli and tailoring carpets REQUIRE the profession to use it. OMG DON'T SELL IT THEN = What would be the point? 1 man boycotting the server economy? Good luck with that. The thing is alchemists were given a preview of a profession exclusive mount that was unique and then we were slapped in the face by being told " Oh it's a BoE now." Its that fact that angers me. Like what happened to the removal of engineering stats on tinkers. Nobody wants to get metaphorically slapped in the face. My post could be considered "QQ" or "bitching" but that is my 2 cents of copper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles View Post
    as an alchemist, this upsets me =(
    What this man said,
    I am pissed off.

An alchemy only mount would have been awsome, cept now I can make huge $$ off this (rp server DDD) so its all good either way xD

Alchemists rejoice from this change.
    You're gonna score some serious g from selling these.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    Thing is, how many people have *already* dropped their 450 lvl'd prof to take up Alchemy for it, only to read about this ..........
    Makes me so mad....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I honestly wonder why it took them so long. This is a change that should have been made in beta.

There is no other gold sink for Cataclysm.

Gold sink mounts should always be BoE OR all profession mounts should be gold sink mounts.
    It transfers gold between players - hence it is not a gold sink in the traditional sense, as the Gold does not leave the game, it's just moved around. [Unless Vendor-bought Materials to make it are considerable]

But, something for people to spend huge sums of Gold on, it is indeed.

Alch's are going to make SO much gold with this
    and spend it on what?
    www.myspace.com/curseofdoom

...Warlock Hip-Hop To Melt Wax and Face...

Quote Originally Posted by FleckerMan View Post
    It transfers gold between players - hence it is not a gold sink in the traditional sense, as the Gold does not leave the game, it's just moved around. [Unless Vendor-bought Materials to make it are considerable]

But, something for people to spend huge sums of Gold on, it is indeed.

You forget it is like 20k in vendor mats to buy to make it

Quote Originally Posted by Jashin View Post
    and spend it on what?
    This, exactly. Kinda bonkers that gold flows so heavily now, but there's just so little to spend it on.

Quote Originally Posted by grimkiller View Post
    Alchemists rejoice from this change.
    GOBLIN ALCHEMISTS are gonna score some serious g from selling these.
    FTFY

After the price normalizes, goblin alchemists who can purchase the 28,000g worth of vendor materials for 22,400gold via the "best deals anywhere" racial will be able to turn a profit. All other Horde alchemists will not be able to compete with that.

edit: removed bad tags
    Last edited by Dixon Jones; 2010-12-15 at 09:45 PM.

this is lame.

I've played a Holy paladin since day 1 and i'm an alchemist. I was super happy to ba able to have a unique mount only alchemist could use.

Now it's boe. and holy paladins are getting nerfed once more.

FML seriously this is bad.
    See that image on the left ?
    Yes my avatar.
    It's what I think of you.

Wow so much greediness and crying in this thread.

So many alchemists crying that they don't get a unique mount. Well, neither do a lot of professions. Get over it.

I'm personally extremely happy with this change as that means I can now make the mount on my druid alt and send it to my shaman main who is my mount/pet collector.
    85 | 80 | 80 | 80 | 73

Yes I'm a girl. No I don't want to cyber.

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz View Post
    I'll be selling this for 100k, if people want it that bad then alchemist should get something out of it.
    Bahahah GL with that. Its already being sold on Alleria for 50k, give it a month and they will be no more than 30k.

Don't really understand this, Engineers had a BOE mount true, but they also had a non BOE mount so it was more then fair, they just got extra gold. Now alchemy is the only proffesion to make mounts that doesn't have a BOP one. I think if they decided to make carpets/eng mounts BOE (which they should) half the people celebrating this would start massive QQ. Your take on this change comes completely down to what proffesion you are.