Jumping on board the "wtf-banwagon" with Tol Barad, but I won't go much farther then blaming the imbalance of numbers that are 85 and queing for it. I'm curious though as to what the response was from testers about their Beta-Cata play and if they notice any difference in the Tol Barad we have now. Did something change? Any strats other then the endless zerg/turtle comments people keep throwing out there? Quick note, I've had DC issues TB and respawning, and if u do get dc'd and you get right back online in the game, ur still booted from the Tol Barad battle.... that doesn't seem to be the normal MO for the BG's from Blizz, so feel free to add on if u noticed anything "funny" about that place.

P.S. took almost an hour to get a rated BG group together, qued for another 20 minutes then finally lost the group because they were not any other teams playing... seems Blizz should realize there's no difference in PUGing a group from ur own server or using the random finder from battlegroups, unless they expect us to create 15 man pvp teams, I had a hard enough time trying to get 3 for an arena, never found 5 folks on for it, they might wanna re-evaluate that train of thought. At least queing for BG's would make it the process go faster, after all we should be qued and grouped based on pvp skill, and I would expect Blizz to be a better impartial judge about players skills based on the game mechanics they set up for pvp competitiveness.