Deleted

Battlegroups with both PvP and PvE Realms

Okay, firstly this isn't a QQ thread (I NO RYTE!),

But i was just wondering, do you think that the realms which are PvP have an advantage in rated/unrated BG's when grouped with PvE realms?
    The EU Battlegroup Cyclone (to name one) has both PvE and PvP realms grouped in it.. Just tried a few rated this morning and we as a PvE realm seemed to get crushed by PvP yet seemed to do better v PvE realms.. Might just have been the group and the luck of the draw but it got me thinking if theres an unfair advantage for PvP realms when this situation happens...

Having PvP'd since vanilla on both PvP and PvE realms, i've often found that the PvP realms have a better standard of player due to getting ganked all the time. They are ready with their cooldowns or their grounding totems etc.

Thoughts? Opinions? Is this a QQ thread (tried to not make it one as im not calling on Blizz to balance it, just trying to open a disccusion)?

Deleted
    Well, players from PvP realms tend to have more of an interest in PvP, so it wouldn't surprise me that they might be more effective in rated BGs. I don't think it constitutes an unfair advantage, because there are plenty of decent PvP'ers from PvE realms.

I used to be on a PvP server as a PvP fanatic in Vanilla. After returning to WoW I saw World PvP was at its worst and the most balanced and enjoyable PvP being in BGs and Arenas. Therefore I rolled on a PvE server to avoid all the level 80+ "PvP'ers" attacking lowbies questing in STV. With the regional battleground queues I've really not missed the PvP servers.

[EDIT] Although I do kind of miss the City raids. Not sure if that still happens much though!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I believe Boatking was right though, by picking a PvP server you sign up to PvP while you level, quest, and farm because you like it. In some way that might lend to better reflexes though doing BGs at top level will develop the same reflexes. I've been leveling a hunter (finally) and I am looking forward to more shared zones for questing & world pvp. It's really fun when you get a low level war going on in a zone until people hop on their mains and lay waste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubjub View Post
    This is like saying "I was running along the motorway eating a banana and was hit by a car. Just wondering if anyone else had problems with being hit by a car while eating bananas?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post
    i like the trix yogurt vomit bat. He is EPIC