Leatherworking recipes item not there?

So I went and bought some new LW recipes from the vendor in Twilight Highlands, more specific the Dragonscale Leg Armor and the mail epic chest piece recipe. Was all excited and then I get a red text saying item not found when I try to learn it. I haven't had a GM response yet, is anyone else having this problem?

Deleted
    Yup a guildie of mine has the same problem

Its needs 525 to learn, not 425 as it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Maax View Post
    Really now, that would suck as getting to 525 with only a couple yellow recipes left is gonna suck. How did you figure that out?

15+ Year Old Account
    According to a GM, there aware of the issue and trying to resolve it soon. Guess we have to wait.. Like I waited 4 days for that to hear from the GM.. lol
    ALTF4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it would suck even more allowing 425 leatherworkers to craft epic level 85 items.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

Quote Originally Posted by Maax View Post
    Exactly. I had the same issue, leveled up do 525 and then I was able to learn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierae View Post
    Well it would suck even more allowing 425 leatherworkers to craft epic level 85 items.
    This is true, so I guess I'll just have to level up to 525 then, shouldn't take too long, I'm at 508 right now. LET THE FARMING COMMENCE!

any1 noticed the low drop on leathers?

I actually have a LWing skill of 510 which is required by a few patterns and I still can't learn them, it tells me "Item not found." When I put in a ticket the GM also responded the same was as a previous poster. Sad thing is I purchased 11 patterns to learn as I finished leveling LWing so I wouldn't have to go back out there several times. So much for that!

Yeah so I officially got a GM response telling me that those patterns are intended to be learned at 525, not 425. Which is cool, makes sense to not be able to craft epics at 425, sucks that I got all the mats for it but /meh. Couple more skill ups.