LastLast
    Deleted

Anyone having luck with Tol'vir rares?

Been farming tol'vir artifacts since i hit 525 on Sunday

26 tol'vir artifacts made - 25 common / 1 rare

5 canopic jars, no vial..

really disheartening

anyone got the scepter yet?

and not to mention i've got over 1000 night elf fragments just sitting there because i have everything they offer

---------- Post added 2010-12-15 at 08:34 PM ----------

Lol this is crazy, just discovered the scepter, an hour after making this thread

gonna gather fragments for it now
    Last edited by mmoc1bdcf67601; 2010-12-15 at 07:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the Pendant of Scarab Storm, but also two jars and no pattern.

Got Pedant of the Scarab Storm and Ring of the Boy Emperor. Total commons made; 18, where 2 is Canopic Jars without the Recipe for vial of the sands (which is basicly the only reason Im grinding To'vir anyway)

Like the person above, I got the ring and the pendant, as well as 2 empty jars. Been able to dig in Uldum since Sunday. Not sure how much I have left in me

Ring, pendant, 27 commons. 3 jars, but I deleted two and didn't check for contents

10+ Year Old Account
    Fourth jar and no pattern. This is doing my head in. Any idea what the drop rate is supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by erwil View Post
    Fourth jar and no pattern. This is doing my head in. Any idea what the drop rate is supposed to be?
    Ouch. I just finished my 3rd empty jar. Hoping I have better luck with my 4th whenever it decides to show up.

Congrats wannabe! j/k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chocs View Post
    and not to mention i've got over 1000 night elf fragments just sitting there because i have everything they offer[COLOR="red"]
    Isn't there a 400 fragment cap?

15+ Year Old Account
    After 5 Tol'vir commons got the Pendant of Scarab Storm project, but very scarce on actual Tol'vir digsites. My main focus is the Night Elf trinket however, no luck so far after 80 commons.

Anyone know if it's possible for the vial to drop if you don't have Alchemy as a prof? and i mean solid confirmation. It's hard to find this information amongst the pointless threads and posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ano View Post
    Isn't there a 400 fragment cap?
    Did you just make this number up? No there are no cap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jho369 View Post
    Did you just make this number up?
    No, saw it here: http://www.wowhead.com/skill=794#comments:id=1221642

Quote Originally Posted by falkorr View Post
    Anyone know if it's possible for the vial to drop if you don't have Alchemy as a prof? and i mean solid confirmation. It's hard to find this information amongst the pointless threads and posts.
    It's logically impossible to prove a negative, but every indication is that the Recipe requires Alchemy 450 to loot, especially since it's BOP. There has been no reports on Wowhead or MMO-Champ that a non-Alch has gotten the Recipe, and it'd be surprising if Blizzard used a different mechanic for an Alch recipe than it does for the JC recipes.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Working on my 1st rare now, the caster ring (hunter here, woop!) 6 commons completed.

i got my mount pattern on the first jar and i've been making it for people for 6kg with their mats lawl

10+ Year Old Account
    got pendent of the scarab storm the first piece I found in Uldah lol

Deleted
    6 commons, no rares
    1 jar, no vial, it is my main target

bit of a brain melter, especially coz i kno that i will go do all of outland & northrend aswell for completist sake,
    i just hope i dont get the vial then arche gets buffed, (kinda like being 525 for ages then seeing rares give more skill ups >.<)

Deleted
    Define.... "luck"....

I'm on my second Tol'Vir rare after like only 8 greys or something but both times it wasn't the rare I want, which is the AQ mount. Got the caster ring which is good because I'm a mage so fine with that. Right now I'm working on the Scarab thing though unfortunately, something I had no interest in at all. Most of all I want the AQ mount but I'm guessing the next rare I'll get will be the Staff or whatever, just not the mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    Ring, pendant, 27 commons. 3 jars, but I deleted two and didn't check for contents
    That has got to hurt every time you think about it.

not spent much time doing it recently, 3-4 commons so far, no tol'vir rares yet.