A question about wich alt to choose to level.

Hey guys

I'm getting tired of my paladin and rogue that I've played since Vanilla.. And I was thinking about leveling a new character.

Any suggestions about wich class I should choose? And I'm going for a goblin by the way :P

I'm thinking of a class that is fun while leveling and not to bad at max level either.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

At max level, are you talking about PvE or PvP? Do you want melee or range? Most classes are alright to level, but it's hard to recommend something if I don't know what your interested in.
    Last edited by Thorzon; 2010-12-15 at 11:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It all really depends on what role you enjoy playing the most. But, here's what I'd do in your shoes:
    Melee:
    1. Death Knight (If you want to skip over all the quests - which you shouldn't, they're really fun nowadays, especially if you read them)
    2. Warrior

Ranged:
    1. Hunter
    2. Mage
    3. Warlock / Shaman
    4. Moonkin

I'm thinking of PvE by the way, but I don't got anything against doing some PvP now when rated BGs are out.

Thanks for that list Calon : )