Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ganette View Post
    you can freely armory me, ganette on bronzebeard. pally tank/ret dps. i do not have the sword on atm as im in my tank set wearing something sun i got lastnight in descent. but have a look, youll see i have well over 10k achiev pts, im in a well known raiding guild, my archaeology is at 525, ive completed like 6-7 rares now, im working on the headdress, the random tele thingy, and one other i cant remember as i just got it last night. i have absolutely no reason to lie about anything ive said... and hence ill say no more about it at all, believe what you want, save your troll stuff till 450.. hell if itll end me being called a troll or liar.."sure im lieing, i got it at 451 archaeology", or hell even better, i havent gotten it yet! there we go sorry for the falshood....now plz drive on doing whatever you were doing before i attempted to share what i thought was good information with you. because some jerk cant believe anything....and btw asshat... would you please show me this revered informative post stating that archaeology epics cant be unlocked until 450?? cause im sure half the people posting here..have the epic mount...and yes the fossilized raptor is epic.... and most i know had it under 200 in skill..... sorry to the rest of you, but i deeply despise friggin knowitalls who gather their information from places like wowwikki, or iknowitallonwow.com, come here and try to discredit other people who are just trying to help out....
    Whoa buddy, calm down. Every bit of known information about all of the 85 epics indicates that they can not be obtained until you have Cataclysm level archaeology. None of your statements provided any proof so you should be able to understand why people are skeptical. The epic mounts, the level 60 epic dress, the outland epics, the Northrend epics, etc. all are unobtainable until certain levels of archaeology and those levels all pertain to that area of the world and its normal profession levels. Feel free to be a dick all you want, but you are only hurting your argument.

yeah sorry, sometimes i type before i think, especially when people are calling me a liar lolz, shouldnt have ranted like that. i wish there was a screenshot or something of when i got it, but honestly i didnt know at that time that this debate was so crazy. anyhow, sorry all, again imll try and just delete that last post. and drive on away from this topic. hate the RNG not me lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Opethxx View Post
    Yep just armory you and you are using a blue 2h sword. You can't type, you can construct a proper sentence. Are you retarded or just retarded? Go die in a fire please. Dumsh1t.
    You should watch you language not everyone on these forums has English as their native language.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Opethxx View Post
    You can't type, you can construct a proper sentence. Are you retarded or just retarded?
    If this was sarcasm, then kudos! Otherwise.... fial!!1one

i asked very same question from GM and he confirmed that you need 450+ arch skill and your character level does not matter.

Deleted
    yes, gm told me the same.. 450 unlocks the level 85 epics.

small update: Finally got Zin'rokh on my 135th troll project after 450, one hell of a grind but it definitely was worth it. To all you people out there still trying for it: don't give up, despite what anyone else on this forum might tell you. A hint for making the flying inbetween sites a bit more bearable, play WoW in windowed mode, size it down a bit and open youtube or whatever video next to it, so you're not paranoid tabbing to see if you've arrived/flown over you destination.

Also it's pretty much confirmed that in order to get the 85 epics you only need 450 arch skill and nothing else.

Good hunting!

i'm at 221 troll artifacts made.

I'm ready to bite down on my Cyanide capsul any minute now.