Deleted

Exclamation {help} | New hunter has arrived!

Hello, im thinking of starting a hunter but i've got some few questions and i hope you dont mind answer them :-)!
    I have read the the hunter stickys etc so im a lil bit informed but still somethings that i'd like you to answer if you dont mind!

1. Let say I play it good is it a easy class to play? ( to get high dps etc, good class in general )

2. What talent should i go for when i lvl upp?

3. Whats the best talent to specc at lvl 85 for high dps (in your opinion )

4. And i noticed i dont need ammo anymore will i need it on higher lvl?

5. As i saw on the 4.0.1 Hunter sticky there is a rotation system and not a pirority sytem am i right? :P

I'm sorry for the noob questions and i hope you will be able to help me!
    Kindly regards Soder.

Deleted
    BM is all you need to know.

i think that should answer everything. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Soder View Post
    1. Let say I play it good is it a easy class to play? ( to get high dps etc, good class in general )
    in pve everything is easy and all you need is to get used to the rotation/proper priority lsit
    in pvp expect to be forced to pplay few times better than other classes to ahve the same results

low lvl bm, then mm once you can get rapid recupperation and then survival once you get cobra shot (tough mm still works good)

Survival

Ammo is gone so no you wont need it on higher lvl

5. As i saw on the 4.0.1 Hunter sticky there is a rotation system and not a pirority sytem am i right? :P
    No, cause your focus gain is based on haste, its hard to have rotation if your resource income changes. Priority list all the way

I'm sorry for the noob questions and i hope you will be able to help me!
    Kindly regards Soder.
    yw

Deleted
    Thanks alot, altho would'nt hurt to see some more ppl's opinions

Dexiefy is pretty much correct, although i stayed BM for leveling all the way to 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    in pve everything is easy and all you need is to get used to the rotation/proper priority lsit
    in pvp expect to be forced to pplay few times better than other classes to ahve the same results

low lvl bm, then mm once you can get rapid recupperation and then survival once you get cobra shot (tough mm still works good)

Survival

Ammo is gone so no you wont need it on higher lvl

No, cause your focus gain is based on haste, its hard to have rotation if your resource income changes. Priority list all the way

yw
    no he kinda answered them all with much accuracy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soder View Post
    It's quite easy for pve but a little tricky in pvp. U will need to learn how to use your skills and pet skills in order to kill some classes.

BM all the way even in cata. This will make u quite skillfull with BM which is quite good pvp specc at 85 (imo)

survival all the way

U won't ever never again need ammo

It's priority system based on something like:
    1. hunter's mark
    2. kill shot (if possible)
    3. whenever goes off - seprent sting
    4. whenever goes off - black arrow
    5. asap CD goes down - explosive shot
    6. cobra shot spam if nothing else available

Good luck on your hunting days

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthemonkey View Post
    no he kinda answered them all with much accuracy
    yea he answered the same as i would.
    But about your first question "is it easy to play?"
    you want your class to be easy? or be a challange so you can archieve something?
    hunters can be a challange. but i enjoy that the most. not only doing dps but also give utility. and then it becomes tricky. but i gues this is with all classes. doing more things ad the same time

Dexiefy pretty much got it all. I am lvling a new worgen hunter (prob wont play it past new content) with a MM till Black arrow can be speced for and then switching to SV because with the BOA gear the extra pet tanking isnt really needed to burn down the mobs.

One suggestion is to pick up dual spec if you are going BM for the pet tanking while lvling (which does increase survivability) and have a SV off spec for dungeons.

Keep your pet happy bc it increases their damage.

Remeber to turn growl off on your pet bc low lvl tanks dont hae all their abilities and may have an aggro issue with your pet. But have it ready incase the tank bits it.