Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by volrathy View Post
    the healers mana bar is the new enrage timer.
    Haha so true

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    I'd rather have a competent, undergeared player than a moronic, geared one.
    I'd rather have neither.

So far ive got to 85 only on my Shaman and shes got an iLevel of only 314 (I havent been hitting the dungeons much). Having only done 5 of the instances so far, I went to heal Grim Batol today with a guild group with one pug. I managed it (tank died once due to pulling too much), but noone else did. This was only normal, and I personally found it hard. I was OOM pretty quick (although the tank running off and pulling groups while I was still drinking and then having to quickly patch him up with fast heals didnt help there), got through about 10 mana pots and 30 espresso all told. I found it pretty exhillerating tbh, and im sure better geared (or just better players) healers might scoff at this and say "its easy", but it wasnt for me - it was a nice challenge.

My point is - this was just a lvl84 NORMAL instance. The idea of trying to get into heroics before im ready just totally scares me. I for one am glad that its harder. I think statements such as "it wil save 3-4 days of pointless normals" is really funny after everyone complaining how easy wrath instances were.

Just calm down and slow down. Heroics will come - and will be much better - once you are geared and experienced for them. Same with raids. The game's been out for less than 2 weeks - just be patient!

PS: Oh and I REALLY dont want to have to heal undergeared tanks and melee dps that take loads of damage all the time - people should also think about their own survivabiliy - its not ONLY the healers job to keep you alive - its also the dps/tanks jobs to not take damage they dont have to!

PLEASE do not do this. just got in a heroic with a tank in full greens with less health than the healer. please for the love of god get better gear before queing heroics.

Deleted
    :l

Seriously. Are people that impatient to join hc's that they have to cheat the system? I mean, I had 327 ilvl when I dinged 85, only had 2k JP and I was able to join the LFD after a few hours. I wish I would've geared up more before I went cause I was really struggling as a resto shaman. I cant even imagine that a shammie with greenies being able to heal a heroic... Being geared > being carried. Makes it easier for everyone else in the group. People still think we live in Northrend obviously.