No Justice Point dump?

With Cataclysm, I have reached a point where I don't need Justice points to purchase any gear. I noticed there wasn't anything to spend my Justice Points on besides old content gems/orbs or heirloom gear. Unless I missed something?

So what am I suppose to do with all these Justice Points?

Deleted
    Go buy lvl 80 gems?

You'd think they'd do something so your not using JP on out of date items.

Deleted
    Not really, they wanted to give people a start if they stacked up before Cata hit. Don't focus to much on it, it's not like we did any effort to receive so many JP anyway...I mean 350-500 points for 1 hc?

Deleted
    I am now getting offspec gear for my shaman, also plan on getting Shadowmourne for a twink eventually so I can buy saronites. Heirlooms are still a great thing to get as the new heirlooms are for different slots than the old ones.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where can you get the new heirlooms?

Deleted
    I would also like to know where can you buy new heirlooms?

I know there are some that drop from Archaeology.

The new heirlooms are unlocked through the guild system. You can view them on the Rewards page. I think some are unlocked at level 10 and the rest are unlocked at level 20. This is just off the top of my head though.

The Archaeology BoAs aren't heirlooms. They're can just be sent between characters on your account.

The new heirlooms are guild rewards for reaching level 10 and 20. And they are not purchased with justice points.

I'm glad the difference between BoA and Heirlooms is becoming more apparent. The quality that makes Heirlooms Heirlooms is their stat scaling, not the BoA. That's a feature that can be on any item (as has been on several non-combat pets during Wrath). The exception is the old Tome of Cold Weather Flying, that was an Heirloom yet had no stat scaling.