Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by chipsky View Post
    Its working in Cata too... I get cloth from mobs that other players in my party loot. Confirmed with them an empty corpse and I had embersilk waiting. Seems to drop between 3-5 when it happens.
    I concur here. I have experienced the same with cloth drops in randoms and verified it with guild runs.

im guessing theres a built in scavenger for cloth. i always get embersilk after someone loots the mob and im sure they won't pass up looting embersilk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Honen View Post
    I use darkglow on my priest for healing... 800 mana proc is awesome
    800mana procc of your mana pool on 85, 70k -100 aint that much, would be a procc of spirit 590 or something insteed.

The epic leg enchants are going for absurd amounts of money right now due to them requiring a dream cloth and 525 tailoring to even make.
    Also 8 dreamcloth for one 24 slot bag? That's pretty extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    There is no ability no, but I am looting cloth from mobs members of my group have already looted all the time. There is no spell or ability in the game explicitly telling you this, but it definitely exists.
    Yep! My wife loots after me for cloth, so it carried over

Curious, I dropped tailoring, but I still swim in Embersilk, can someone confirm or deny the effect carries over?
    Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Engine of War.
    Piercing your chest with pure hate.
    Twisting within the great heart of all things
    Exist only to obliterate.