10+ Year Old Account

JC: Is there a new Damage necklace/ Titanium powder?

Its there any fast/expensive way you get a token or is it just the daylies this time around?

Only dailies that I know of.

I'm almost certain there isn't, since the race for server first included waiting enough days to be able to buy a recipe and I'm sure if there was a quick way someone would have gotten it much sooner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well >.<

This is different to what you want but i found a rare blue item in Tol barad which is a quest for JC'ers

http://www.wowhead.com/item=65896

i can only pressume that the quest itemis specific to your class

not found any Jc token items yet

Quote Originally Posted by Rhigo View Post
    This is different to what you want but i found a rare blue item in Tol barad which is a quest for JC'ers

Yeah, there are a few of those i346 trinkets that can drop once you're 475. Pretty nice (I have the Demon Panther myself), but won't help us get more recipes
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Nope, just wait and enjoy your 1000g per Meta-Gem at the Auctionhouse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhigo View Post

I have The Guardian and the Owl :P... I'm a pally so that works :P

Yea i thought it would change per spec / class my friend holy paladin has the same one as me

It's supposedly a drop based on which ones you're best suited for, but I've not seen any confirmation on that. I do know that I only wanted the Demon Panther and that's what dropped for me.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    It's supposedly a drop based on which ones you're best suited for, but I've not seen any confirmation on that. I do know that I only wanted the Demon Panther and that's what dropped for me.
    Nope! Im a Pally and I got The Tank/Heal and Ret Version...

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    [/COLOR]

Nope! Im a Pally and I got The Tank/Heal and Ret Version...
    It's not necessarily just one. If it's potentially useful for the class in general, it's supposed to favor it in the droprate. I'm not sure what the math/theory behind it is, or whether it means you can never get all of them. But the evidence seems to indicate that it's an "intelligent" drop to some extent.

C'mon guys and gals, please stay on topic of the OP. Talk about the JC trinkets should be reserved for a different thread concerning them.

Back to the OP's question. There isn't any way as of right now to earn extra JC tokens outside of completing the dailys. What I think blizz is trying to do is to hold back people from getting the cuts too soon, as the price for them will go down considerably as more ppl sell the same cuts. So we should be thanking blizz in a way (I know, "thanking blizz", I think I have to take a shower after this and wash) because limiting the cuts to players is best for all JC'ers. The way they have it right now will help keep prices stronger longer. Ultimately people will get all cuts and you will again see LF JC to cut (insert gem) tipping 10g /cry

I keep seeing "dailies" which means there is more than one. Right now I only see the one available, but I'm also only 502 currently. Do more dailies open up when I hit 525? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Myzore View Post
    I keep seeing "dailies" which means there is more than one. Right now I only see the one available, but I'm also only 502 currently. Do more dailies open up when I hit 525? Thanks!
    No, there is just one daily.