Issues with ToR since the update (DL and FoL not 100% HP on beacon target)

Has anyone else seen this issue. It is my understanding that only HL was changed, and that 3/3 in ToR would still allow DL and FoL to give you 1 Holy Power 100% of the time on the beacon of light target.

I was healing heroics last night and noticed that only HS gave me 1 HP 100% of the time on my beaconed target and that DL never gave me one and FoL was hit or miss. Sometimes FoL gave me 1 HP, sometimes it did not.

Anyone else seeing this, or was something just going crazy for me last night?

Deleted
    Nope, I was healing last night and I got HP's from FoL & DL. I didn't notice any problems with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    as i barely understand a word you just said, i'm pretty sure this should be in some class forum.

thanks backreaper. yeah should def be in the pally forums. Sorry about that.

Thx again.

Works fine for me. Could be an addon issue in displaying it.
    Xentin
    Damage Control [Suramar-US]

OK. I'll keep an eye on it and ill see if any of my addon's are interfering. I didn't get one HP from DL last night during the heroic, and giving the new changes, I was very aware of my HP and trying to generate it for WoG or LoD. Getting 1 HP 100% of the time from DL and FoL is critical now to mana conservation.

I didn't want to put a ticket in with blizz unless a few others were experiencing the same issue.

Thanks for the feedback!

I have noticed it very rarely doesn't grant HP but it doesn't seem to be game breaking from what I've seen

It may be when you jump after casting, or when some other factor procs at the same time and causes the server to have a brain fart

This has happened with me, at first I thought my beacon wore off but that wasn't the case.

It's pretty rare but maybe in about 4 heroics or so I came across it maybe 3 times? Definately was not the delay we normally get in aquiring the resource from beacon, couple times I would Divine Light beacon target at 0 holy power and spam my WoG button for a 1 charge heal, but the heal would never go off because I wasn't given any HP.