Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    after reading the 1st few posts of the thread...i had to stop. i can't stress enough that the worst part about WoW is the players. not the unfair nerfs or buffs, or unbalance issues with classes, or boring content, it's the players. It's us. We are the worst thing about this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalizari View Post
    Check out 'CCBreaker', it's on Curse.
    Curious. I must see. As a mage, who is level 82, reading these stories about being kicked because CC was broken but they blame you, slightly scares me. I will gladly check this addon out.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    Agreed. We had the tank die on one of the bosses, and the Priest, yes THE PRIEST, kite-tanked him until he was dead and I had no problems keeping him up. Just goes to show everyone, that you never, EVER, stop trying until your HP are at zero.
    Priest's are epic tanks. I always end up tanking when the tank dies and just dispersion kite for a bit and shield self. It's fun. Running joke in my guild that I'm a tanking priest.

OT: I haven't been kicked yet(crosses fingers), but unfortunately I know people who just kick others because they want another guildy in, or want all of one type of gear to themselves.

I got kicked the other day cause the tank broke my hex and I didn't hex again, this is 10 seconds after I cast it. Hex sits on a 45 second cooldown and some people think you can just spam spells.
    http://phase4games.blogspot.com/ Reviews and Blogs to many games.

Last night in heroic stonecore I vote removed the worst healer from group that I had ever ran into. Sadly, I'm sure he got back into queue rather quickly. We were doing Ozruk (sp?), the big rock giant that ground slams and casts shatter. I managed to outheal our disc. priest who never once put a PWS on a target, never cast heal or flash heal, and was managing a massive 1300 hps (my death strike was healing for around 1700hps). I asked him to step it up (and to be fair I was probably slightly insulting), he told me he couldn't heal because he was paralyzed the entire fight. Reason for votekick: "FUUUU Christopher Reeves." Distasteful? Yes. However, we did manage to snag a very respectable shaman healer and then proceeded to one shot Ozruk and the rest of the instance.

Ive been kicked few times in my cata career where ill admit once coz of my fault (newb ) :
    as a resto dudu:
    1. On the second boss in halls of origination ( dont remember his name) a hunter didnt want to move from that aoe violet beam, so i decided not to heal him and he died and was whining about my job so i said i wont heal him untill he learn his job, hsi argument was that he toped dps meters so he was immportant here. had a huge laughter with my tank and all of a sudden got kicked. (when asked my tank what was teh reason he said that "healer smartass" and left with me)
    2. Throne of the tides, trash before neptulon (water elementals) 1stly tank didnt w8 till i get my mana back, 2ndly he pulled all the trash from there to kill all at once, when the small one appeard nobody atked it so i aggroed with my heals, still nobody reacted (were killing rest of teh big ones) and after usign all my cooldowns i died. Got kicked

As boomkin:
    1. THIS ONE WAS MY FAULT xd. in lost city of tovir, after cc few mobs we pulled the rest and all of a sudden the cc'ed mobs started to move and another pull has came, ofc wipe... the mistake was that instead of clicking on my treants i accidently clicked starfall ^^. without even giving me a moment to explain myself ive been kicked (.
    2. THE MOST EPIC OF ALL PROBABLY SHOULD GET SOME SORT OF AWARD. So we just started the dungeon, grim batol but its doesnt matter coz after 2 death of the tank i wanted to check his gear to check what he is gemming and what appeard teh tank had a cloth helmet !! (warrior+ tank+cloth+intelect= beware deathwing) and leather boots. Didnt even want to get into discussion with this noob i immediately voted a kick giving the reason, the vote didnt passed and after 5 sec i got kicked. After this i stared on my pc for about a min and decided that it was to much of an action for one day, turned of the pc and went sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    for being a SS Evis, SS evis, SS evis rogue in early wrath... i was one of those guys >_<
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I got kicked a few times fir dropping heals while dpsing on my kitty and shammy. People get their egos hurt if I drop a couple heals when people are getting low. This is normally when healer is getting low in mana. I'll throw out an innervate and hots on tank to give healer some cushion. "queue as heals if you want to heal." -kick.

Same thing happened when I had a bad tab target. If I took damage cause of my own stupidity, I heal myself. They take offense or think i'm not confident w/ their heals.

Most dumb kicks are because you hurt someone's ego.

I got kicked from HoO last night for asking a dps if they didnt understand they needed to hit the switch to disable boss' shield. I ended up running to switch both. He linked recount and said "i'm best dps, you cant make me run around." And I was kicked. it was a guild group from Vashj.
    I'm so out of this world, I make telescopes squint.
    -=702 Gamer=-

The other day I was doing Stonecore on my Warlock, the rest of the group were from the same guild, after doing the first few pulls I randomly get kicked from the group... I have no idea why since I was doing my part in the group and they only ever spoke in some language I don't speak.

I think the best reason I've been kicked from a group is because I won the Blue Proto Drake from Hero UP on my freshly dinged 80 Rogue when I was in a group full of LK 25 geared people, they said I had "ninjad" the mount due to the fact that I didn't have epic flying at that point, butt hurt they were... oh so very butt hurt.

Don't remember any other time I've been removed from a group.
    For the Horde!

Got into an ICC 10 pug. Most of the group was just hanging out in IF, so me being in Dalaran, I decided to head up and start summoning people. Got everyone summond, and started into ICC.. where then the raid leader says, "shit I missed my summon, could I get another one" Me, being the nice guy that I am said, "Yeah no problem." Got him summond, and I told the group I was going to AFK a second to grab a drink. Come back, and im kicked from the group. Asked the raid leader why.. and he says I wasnt prepared and they found anther dps.

Tol'vir and Zul'Farrak

Ok. A few days ago I was in a reg Tol'vir group, Pally tank and arcane mage were in the same guild, 2 random dps and me a Pally healer. First boss goes great. We start to clear the trash to the second boss when I notice that the Mage is picking one target that the tank isn't hitting and starts to tank it. I keep them alive for 3 pulls like this. After the third one was over, I politely say "Please don't try and tank the mobs if you aren't the tank, It kills my mana and I am having to blow all my cooldowns to keep you alive" Mage replies "aww muffin you will be ok" so i simply replied "ok then."

Next couple of pulls I let the mage die, and thus kicked from group. I then logged over to their server and asked politely to the mage "why did you kick me" he replied "b/c u let me die" my reply to that was "aww muffin you will be ok" and then logged off.

Interesting story in Zul'Farrak I was healing on my Shaman and we get a druid "tank". he had less health than anyone in the group, so i check his gear...gear seemed fine, checked his talent trees...no talent points spent. I asked him to please spec his points. He then claims "I want to get to 80 without spending any." so I /facepalm. So we ask him nicely to please spec his points or to drop group or we would kick him. Knowing that we would kick him he decides to wait the full time and be kicked instead of not being a tard and just spec his points or leave.

I have lost all hope for most people in this game...Wrath made people extremely stupid, or better yet, it allowed people to be stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Heroics I've only gone with Guild groups in Cata, no pugs, thus no kicks. On my alt druid I was kicked from Sunken Temple when a BOE epic dropped and I won the roll. Easiest 800g I made, and had another group almost instantly as I queue as tank/dps.

Heroic Vortex Pinnacle, after Altarius, has some nasty healing mobs. I had been in this group for about an hour, pulled top damage the entire way, helped out with boss strats, been great at sapping what I had needed to, until the Temple Adepts came along. When they have their desperate speed buff on, which I can't do anything about, they can do more than one of their greater heals per 10 seconds. We had a hunter and a bear tank with us in group (I'm a rogue) and I can't kick (10 second cd) everything they do or have then stunned the whole time. So as we're trying to kill this adept and I'm kicking and using KS (20 second cd), I suddenly get a loading screen. Apparently I had been kicked for not kicking everything. While we have a hunter and bear tank in the same run.

I got into a H BRC group the other day with a tank friend. The existing group consists of a priest healer, rogue, and mage all from the same guild. After a few wipes on the third boss, they insist we just skip to the last boss. After another wipe we decide to at least move on to Beauty, so we start the trash that way. First pull, the rogue goes up and saps then mages polymorphs and I laucnh out my freezing trap. Few seconds later, everything is broke. We finish the pul and rogue says "stop multishotting". I know I didn't multishot so I don't bother to respond yet. Next pull same thing happens, but I'm paying attention and notice the rogue using FoK. In the end, we wipe since the tank dc'd mid pull. Tank friend comes back just in time to see me get kicked from the group. Reason: "multishotting too much". So I guess the morale of the story is zero multishots is too much. Guess my aoe dps is going to die now.

i was vote kicked cause a tank told me on heroic deadmines to MC (im a shadowpriest), a marked mob, to my surprised the mob was asleep, Oh great huntard on group said to me to "use your brains its already slept, and i've cc'd everything else", i was vote kicked after. i didnt even had the chance to explain anything,lol, i guess im mr st00pid for that day on that run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    DPS on Karsh Steelbreaker, I'm having some fun in my offspec.
    Me: 11k dps.
    DPS 2: 5k dps |
    DPS 3: 6k dps | - how is that even possible?
    Tank: 5k dps

Healer: FFS, the damage is too low.

You have been removed from the group.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

I just got kicked today from a grim batol as well as my friend because the 3 other people in the run were from the same server/guild
    Its about the 4th time its happened to me and after a 35 minute q it just makes me rage. It was also frustrating last night trying to do heroic deadmines we had a guy doing 4500 dps and it wouldnt let us kick him so we we could kill ripsnarl >.>
    The vote kick system hates me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got removed from a group the other day after taking abuse from another rogue about my dual Hurrican enchants. We kill the first boss of Vortex Pinnacle and I was around 5k above the other rogue (who was with 3 other guildies) and I said "guess I'm doing something right, Hurriicane > your rogue."

I fully expected the kick but it felt good.

Quote Originally Posted by Morthas View Post
    Did all HCs exept BRC .. so i got in BRC and was on 2nd boss or so.

Tank says, mage u take right, so i ask "what to do", booom kicked .. lulz?

/w the tank what a retard he is and put m on ignore, same as rest .. just some randoms :P

But was a lame action to me.
    Dont take me wrong but , what did you thought you would suppose to do? -.-*
    Thou I recon that it´s not a valide reason to kick you!

I never been kicked myself thou, but I´m getting seriously fed up when I´m doing a dungeon and tanks mark ELEMENTALS AND DRAGONKINS and tell me to sheep OR when (god bless) the tank marks a humanoid etc and I sheep it, and they tank the bloody mob marked with a skull RIGHT NEXT TO MY BLOODY SHEEP (qq) and Thunder Clap, DnD, etc on it.....

And what happens next? "Why didn´t you sheep?" ; "WTF man, sheepzorS!!!" ...... -_-

But being a little bit off-topc : Ain´t you (DPSERS) getting fed up of waiting 40 minutes in a HC queue and end up in a group so bad, that you wipe on the first pack and everyone leaves? I just run randoms when I can´t get guildies to HC´s now! Screw pugs :b

I only booted on healer so far as my group generally lacks a healer we get a lot of PUGs. First boss Heroic Tol'Vir I die and healer is at 90% mana with my c/ds blown except for bubble (because I used LoH).