A terrible thing...

So this season I am doing arena with a friend of mine. So far we're doing great (1900 rating) but I have found out he suffers from a terrible disease...and I may have to have him quit arena with me because, he...he is a clicker *sobs*. Any tips you guys have that could cure him of his clicking? I've given him mine, but I was wondering if any of you ever came from clicking and got help with it.

Tell him to buy a keypad. Thats what I did and I have not clicked for almost 6 years. My personal favorite is the Fang made by the same people who made the Z-Boards. But they are next to impossible to find now, I think they stopped producing them. At any rate, check out Xoxide website or something like that, you/he should be able to find a nice one somewhere.

Yeah that's what I told him, I didn't recommend the Fang because I haven't used it, but I have told him to try and use the Nostromu (or Nostramu, idk what the name is I forget where my manuals at) because personally I use that one and find it helpful.