Deleted

More 5man content?

I'd personally love it if we had more 5man content incoming with new patches, say 4-5 dungeons per a content patch. the current only 9 heroic dungeons are getting old.. fast. aswell, i wouldnt mind a third difficulty for heroics, making them even more harded, with 1-2 itemlevels higher loot, as i for instant think that heroics on their current status can be steamrolled almost just as they were in wotlk. they're not hard, in any way. - please notice that this is not a qq post to up the heroic difficulty, just a post that us, who genuinely love 5man content, would be able to get into real challenges., i also think that there shouldnt be any sort of achievements other than a possible feat of strenght for completing these superhard heroics. (similiar to starcraft 2, hard > brutal difficulty differences, though i'd love if the difficulty would be bigger in comparison to earlier mentioned ><)

ps. forgive my grammar, tired and english ain't my first language.

I would be fine with this as long as the new dungeons do not give anything past ilvl 346 gear. Anything past this, is for raiding or reputation or Valor Points ect.

Blizzard has said they liked the TOC/ICC model where 1-3 new dungeons came out per tier. I know that at least Abyssal Maw is supposed to be a 5-man slated for 4.1. 4-5 dungeons per tier would be great but is probably asking too much of their content generation team. As far as only 9 launch dungeons, I think Blizz decided to trade of a couple of launch 5-mans for having slightly longer and more interesting 5-mans, a couple new 5-mans per tier, and more than 1 raiding environment per tier.

I like (and have been promoting for a while) the idea of a 3rd tier of difficulty for people who want to do 5-mans as a mini endgame. Perhaps retune all the dungeons in this "epic" tier with every major patch so they stay hard. I think you will need to give out achieves, a title, slightly more JP, and a unique looking set of 346 or not enough people will be interested. Gear is tricky... +1 ilvl isn't enough to matter, +4-6 ilvl basically makes it a requirement for entry raids (or trivializes entry raids if you tune around standard heroic gear).
    Last edited by Nissl; 2010-12-16 at 06:22 PM.

I may be remembering incorrectly but I believe Blues said they were intending to put a new 5 man out with each new zone/raid they introduced much like ToC and ICC.
    There's really no middle ground with you, is there? Either you don't care at all, or you care 100-and-crazy-percent.