Thread: dw blood?

dw blood?

OK so i miss my dw frost tanking because it was fun and face it dw just looks cooler, i never really had issues with aggro.

Since the first dw talent is in the first tier of frost is it feasable to dw 2 dps weps wih tanking runes again?

maybe something like this for a spec?
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jcuRcs...Zsoz:zo0sammM0
    Last edited by Ninurta; 2010-12-16 at 07:15 PM.

Setting aside my disdain for dual wield tanking, I will only point out that in your spec you forgot to take Improved Blood Presence. Taking 2/2 in that reduces the chance you'll be crit by 6%. Sanguine Fortitude will also help with mitigating incoming damage.

No, just no, leave dual wield tanking die in peace!

DW tanking is not valid. For one thing, your strikes will only hit with your MH so you lose a lot of damage and threat because of that. There are other reasons, thats the only one I knew off the top of my head.
    I'm going to do some real damage!

That spec looks totally random. You should NEVER tank without Improved Blood Presence.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

These threads pop up every week, the answer is still NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

OP is a TROLL don't let him fool you

Damn ppl 2h tanking is already something "other" (not so new already but still) , so why asking for new tank style. And as i remember 2h frost tanking was viable but never was competive.

WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninurta View Post
    OK so i miss my dw frost tanking because it was fun and face it dw just looks cooler, i never really had issues with aggro.

Since the first dw talent is in the first tier of frost is it feasable to dw 2 dps weps wih tanking runes again?

maybe something like this for a spec?
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jcuRcs...Zsoz:zo0sammM0
    If you really are serious, this is what the guys at EJ have to say...

"Dual wield tanking is no longer viable. Any minor benefits are outweighed by the immense threat loss from all your strikes only taking into account the damage from your main hand weapon."

[QUOTE=Demoncrash;9813073]If you really are serious, this is what the guys at EJ have to say...

Lol Elitest Jerks, if you want to just mind numbingly play the game yeah listen to them.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

[QUOTE=P4R45171K;9813083]
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post

Lol Elitest Jerks, if you want to just mind numbingly play the game yeah listen to them.
    Or if you want excellent information at the deep down inner workings of your class to become better at utilizing your character.
    But fuck what do I know?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    Yeah, absolutely crazy to listen to people who actually back up their views with proper testing. We should just all just make up stuff as we go along and hope for the best, that'll make people think well of the death knight community.

[QUOTE=P4R45171K;9813083]
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post

Then whom should i listen to? you?

No thanks. And your spec is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have they finally added a "randomize" button for casuals?

15+ Year Old Account
    please read through the existing "dw Blood" threads and do better research on your basic blood spec.
    /locked