Dreamcloth and tailors.. why blizzard?

I'm not going to post a huge long letter on why tailors got royally hosed in cata, I will just post a few things and hope to get a response. I'm looking at this from a progression guild's PoV.

Blacksmiths can make weps, chest, shields, belts, all for 1-3 Chaos orbs. all epics and all can be made 1-3 days after cata was released, thus helping guild progression.

Leatherworkers can bake backs, chest, and belts also for 1-3 chaos orbs also able to make them 1-3 days after launch, thus helping progression.

Tailors on the other had can't make anything for 6-7 weeks OR we have to use 30+ Chaos orbs to make ONE EPIC. Feel free to check my math, Dreamcloth has a 1 week CD or we need 5 chaos orbs to make one cloth.... 6 cloth to make the legs and 1 cloth to buy the recipe. the BEST part is that the cloth is soulbound so I cant even ask another tailor to help me with the clots.

With this information we decided not to let tailors roll on orbs during guild 5man heroics because blizzard made it pointless for us to even level our craft. All our BS and Leatherworkers got all the orbs and rightfully so.

Lastly I would like to know why the leg enchants are 1 cloth each.... NO caster can get leg enchats not for a LONG time. 5 chaos orbs for a freaking leg enchant.... or I can sell ONE leg enchant a week.... wow did blizzard destroy tailoring for progression guilds and players. nothing like trying to kill bosses in CATA with WotLK leg enchants!!

Dreamcloth has 6 separated (read: not shared) CDs, each CD is a week long. So in essence we have a 1 day CD that just costs a different type of secondary item.
    Mains:
    Paladin: Calphius
    Warlock: Caltorei
    Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion: destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.

10+ Year Old Account
    THere are 6 different ways to make dreamcloth, not only the method with chaos orbs.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=54440/dreamcloth
    And they don't share cool down.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Deleted
    You can make 5 different dreamcloth including the one without a cooldown. None of them shares a cooldown. So basically, if you got the recipe, you can make a pair of pants with 5 chaos orbs (easily farmed) and by using your 1 week cooldown on each of your dreamcloths.

Isn't this the second thread with someone complaining about how useless Tailoring is because they didn't actually read what their skills do?

Also, when you are making Dreamcloth using the "Dream of" spells, create it in the zone matching the Element, Fire for Hyjal, Air for Uldum, Earth for Deepholme and Water for Vashj'ir, and you have a chance to make 2 cloth.

edit: Here we go:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...69#post9804169
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

lulz some people need to read before they post stuff. pwned