Oh NO! Blizz UI failure or my own? I can't decide!

If I remember right, I was tweaking around with things like Skinner and Bartender (and maybe more) on my priest, and somehow the frame for the Blizz quest tracker got moved to just off the center of my screen. I found that if I load Quest Helper I can move it's tracker around (it hides the blizz one) with the little (?)handle that comes with the quest tracker, but then again, last time I checked QH was broken. AND, if i remove QH, the standard tracker is right back in its original spot. So now, no matter what I try, I can't get it to move back. Anyone have an Idea of what to do to get it back to the proper location?

10+ Year Old Account
    Try MoveAnything, it has a reset feature for each part of the default UI. And easy moving capabilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    My pleasure. When you enter the game your menu (escape) will have a new button named "Move Anything". It's pretty easy to get the hang of and start moving stuff around to your liking.

Delete your wtf, cache, and addon folders.

"Standard BLizzard Response"

yup i just installed it and played around with it a little and it works like a charm. thank you much!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a big fan of Who Framed Watcher Wabbit. It's a fairly comprehensive modifier addon for the quest frame. It allows you to change spacing between lines, spacing between quests, font, font size, location of the frame, width/height of the frame, background of the frame, and frame borders.

And because it ONLY modifies your watcher frame, fairly easy to configure.