Hurricane Enchant

Hey Peeps,

I tested out running some heroics with DW Unholy using Hurricane. I had a DPS increase compared to dual Fallen Crusader. I will post more later.

Lol, seriously?
    "hey I ran some tests, hurricane's better, I have data.....but you can't see it now "

15+ Year Old Account
    Even if you get a DPS increase from it, Fallen Crusader will outlast Hurricane in the long run since it scales and becomes better as you obtain more strength. Hurricane will stay the same amount of haste no matter your gear level :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripplebooya View Post
    Lol, seriously?
    "hey I ran some tests, hurricane's better, I have data.....but you can't see it now "
    I actually Lol'd...

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cooespooh View Post
    Even if you get a DPS increase from it, Fallen Crusader will outlast Hurricane in the long run since it scales and becomes better as you obtain more strength. Hurricane will stay the same amount of haste no matter your gear level :P
    Nail on the head. Just like people DWing UH spec in the long run blizzard thought about what they were doing and made scaling for Fallen Crusader.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Hey. Sorry about the rushed post that i started this thread with. I did some extended tests with this enchant and indeed Fallen Crusader does outlast Hurricane and is by far more beneficial to your dps. I run about 1700 haste and when Hurricane procs; the rune cooldown is nice. I found that having the Fallen Crusader up pretty much 100% does do more benefit than a 400 haste weapon buff.

I made this post rather quickly because of excitement of initial results along with a few drinks in me!

Locked it to prevent a troll invasion. Cheers -Nye
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2010-12-18 at 06:36 AM.