Thread: VS DK/Healer

VS DK/Healer

Me and my friend run Spriest/Frostmage in 2s, we've played together in one comp or another since TBC and have a good rythym and flow, we sync very well. We've managed to get up to about 1950 and we're staying up untill we hit 2k but we really can find no way at all to get the advantage over DK teams, everything else (even ferals) comes down to a fair fight.

How can we get the upper hand vs DK/Healer?

Priest + mage have a lot of cc's, you should be able to take down the healer through interrupts and fears, doing Psychic Scream when the DK comes near. That, or casting Mana Burn til they oom.

We've tried, CC is suprisingly hard on either party.. espeically with a shaman in the group

10+ Year Old Account
    Go for the healer, force the healer on the defence, swap to the DK to control it, then once the DK starts getting healed again, nuke the healer.

As frost, you should have enough freezes and counterspells to keep the healer on their toes. The priest can remove every beneficial defense a healer has.

But if you swap from the DK as Shadow to the healer, you should be able to get some burst with a 3 orb mindspike and silence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE