Spellcleaves, do they still feel WOTLK'ish to you?

So...i'm running a TSG team, we seem to be doing very well against other melee cleaves and spellcaster / melee teams BUT i (warrior) get absolutely destroyed by spellcleaves of all kinds atm. If i don't intervene back to my healer and hide every time intervene is up again they global me. I know that TSG get hard countered by most spellcleaves and I know some of you will say - resi will fix it. But i'm not so sure! Atm i'm sitting at 1650 resi and i stand very well against all other combos but when it comes to spellcleaves i get destroyed WOTLK style where i ran the excact same combo.

How are you guys in general doing against spellcleaves now? And does your matches also consist of meeting 80% spellcleaves?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently meeting a stupid amount of RLS and hunter/melee/healer teams...
    Personnally you have to either use every CD and rush a spellcleave to blow something up (Lol Knockdown Brostorm) or you turtle for half an hour and get blown up anyway.
    Your DK should be able to protect you as you destroy something in a few seconds... not to mention abuse bubble and strangulate.

In answer: as a feral i still get blown up, did last season, and the season before that... (Mages are balanced... -.-)

Quote Originally Posted by Rixxe View Post
    Currently meeting a stupid amount of RLS and hunter/melee/healer teams...
    Personnally you have to either use every CD and rush a spellcleave to blow something up (Lol Knockdown Brostorm) or you turtle for half an hour and get blown up anyway.
    Your DK should be able to protect you as you destroy something in a few seconds... not to mention abuse bubble and strangulate.

In answer: as a feral i still get blown up, did last season, and the season before that... (Mages are balanced... -.-)
    Problem atm is that bladestorm does the same amount of dmg as just whiteswinging so it's just used as a snare breaker + i sit in cc all match because i can't get spamdispelled as in WOTLK :< I can't destroy a spellcleave before they destroy me so i'm trying to reset as much as i can to not die within the first 5-10 secs of a match.