Deleted

Shadow priest pvp dots or cast spells?

Hi , i have question bout spriest in PVP , i still testing what is better on PVP but i still dont know how to consider which rotation use

Single rotation for almost years Touch + Plague + SW:P > Mind Flay (MB + SW) on cd but i have issues in PVP with this rotation mostly i cast TOUCH + plague + sw:P but it takes about 4 seconds to take seriosly damage to enemy but it has advantage to taking damage while im in fear or stun.

But i discovered that in same quality (maybe better) is this Rotation Mind Spike > Mind Spike > Mind Spike 4 SEC Cast about 40k DMG then instant critical mind blast (paralysis from talents) oponnent cant move so lets again mind spike mind spike mind spike oponent is probaly near you then SW (MB is on cooldown) now instant MB again paralysis and so on and i dont talking about MANY of CC during fight Psychic Scream , Psychic Horror,Silence , Arcane Torrent .

What spell you are using in PVP ? Please help me

It's really depended on the target/fight for me. If I'm with team mates and up against 2+ enemies, I'll DoT them all and then go into MB-MF rotation, running around for apparition procs if I it's worth it. Orbs build up super quick with SW: Pain on multiple targets, and I like the AoE Horror from Sin and Punishment if they dispel it.

However, you're right that MSx3 and then MB is some really sweet burst. If I think I can finish someone off, then I'll do that and toss in a SW at the end. If I can't kill them, or I can't afford the mobility loss, then I'm not yet convinced that it's better than the standard DoT + flay.

The only other thing I consider is the activity of their dispelling. If they're saturated with dispels, then SW:P, Dev Plague, and even Vamp Touch are all going to get dispelled quickly and drain your mana rather fast. In those cases, I'll switch to mind spike mode until the healers are a little more occupied.