Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    real man raided 40 man raids

There are no real man in wow anymore
    Right... when half the raid can afk while you down a boss those were definitely 'real man raids'.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Second View Post
    Badly designed if you asked me. I got to character selection, typed my char's name (and misstyped one char) and now i am stucked at 5 tries to confirm its really not my character, and after i failed all i got was i can try again in 3 hours
    Oh well, maybe simple "reset" button would make the job. Or create a new guild should be really new one and add some save button for your progress. Or just throttle the char confirmation by time instead of tries. You get the idea - it should be moron-proof
    guildzilla.com

wowsteads BEEN public for ages dumbass...

and the girl in the gold bikini top in the 2nd video is freakin hot...

Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post
    You're wrong, plain and simple.
    First you can not deny there are more people in 25 mans than there are in 10. Now do things hit harder in 25 man vs 10 man? Yes. There are more aoes, more things for healers to keep track of, more things for everyone in the raid to keep track of. If you have a stackingdot, with an aoe component in 10 man it's easy to spread out. In 25 man it's harder. It's a bit harder to see certain markers for bosses in 25 mans.

You may not like it, but 25 mans are harder. Saying it isn't just shows you for the wrath baby you are.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, because being the second best guild in the world is a failure. Wonder where you were ranked?

Apart from that, if you consider 10 man raiding a lolol business, funny how most guilds in the top 10 ranked are 25 man guilds...in fact the pretty even mix of 10 and 25 man guilds seem to suggest that tuning both raidsizes as similar as possible is working....

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 10:29 PM ----------

That is the spirit. We need more argumentations like that (also know as polemic). Indeed, 25 mans are not 10 mans because ....doh..they need 15 men more. That is not fanboism, that is basic maths.

And the other thing you claim is "the truth" because....you say so? Or because you can actually prove it because you are part of a 10 man AND 25 man that has at least 12/12 normal?

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 10:33 PM ----------

Hm..is that so? So why do you post here? You care so much about the people not caring that you are now their spokesman?
    Fanboy moron who thinks he is the voice of the people just as much as he tries to deny that the people hes replying to are. "Hardcore Raiders" can go die of malnutrition cause they play constantly for weeks after an expansion comes out ala Southpark style, then sites like this expect praise for morons who negelect the real world for very useless achievements like this. Dedication is one thing retardation with skewed priorities is a problem

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyri View Post
    Real men raid 25 man raids.
    Real men don't play WOW, my friedn

Quote Originally Posted by Zweistein View Post
    Real men don't play WOW, my friedn
    real men spell correctly even when they make an invalid point like this ^

Real man play wow and other RL stuff

raaage :< grats guys.

Deleted
    Paragon rulezz