Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    'OK! I've planted three mushrooms.. time for some damage! Exploding in... 3.. 2.. Wait, what, wheres the tank going with my mobs!, 1.. total damage: 0'

P.S Wasn't the original design that the mushrooms would be 'triggered' by an enemy running over them?
    i think would be more usefull if worked like hunter trap where would explode when they moved over it

Quote Originally Posted by Euq View Post
    I use the Mushrooms pretty frequently - too set up some example for you people:

Stonecore - 1st boss - when he spews out the adds.
    Blackwing Descent - Magmaw - when he casts pillar of flame for the parasite to come, if you got it specced into slow aswell, it's fcking awesome.
    Blackwing Descent - Maloriak - Again position them before the green vial phase and you have your ot having the shrooms as a marker where to get the adds. Again with slow specced, it's awesome.
    the problem is not that they are completely useless, but consider that you need to stop cast for 3 globals for an 8 (10? don t remember) second slow, and you need to spread your fungus to have a decent slow zone reducing by a large amount the damage. Now think that you can easly say to an hunter to place a frost trap, with bigger radius, with more duration and 1 gcd. Or maybe have 1 of your mage go frost and blizzard em down slowing. See the problem here? 3 gcd not used are like 100k damage if you were in eclipse.
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD