Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    95% of four people is not a pooling sample.
    hell, 95% of 4 people isn't even POSSIBLE
    95% of 4 is 3.8 poeple, so unless one of them was a dwarf or a few gnomes copying pygmy towers, I call COMPLETE BS, with a sample that small, it could only be in increments of 25%
    so fail troll has fail maths

---------- Post added 2010-12-18 at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Axelarius View Post
    Is it possible to triangulate the position? i.e. the crosshair between three random points in the dig will always pinpoint the correct digsite within three surveys? Didn't tried arch at all, just wondering if it's working.
    it's possible with 2 normally if it's flashing green

as soon as you see it flashing green, go in a different angle to the direction it's pointing, then survey again. it SHOULD be near where the lines cross

On the topic of archeology, is it possible to totally skip northrend leveling by archeology alone?
    I have outlands done, np.. but northrend absolutely sucks dicks for questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomm View Post
    On the topic of archeology, is it possible to totally skip northrend leveling by archeology alone?
    I have outlands done, np.. but northrend absolutely sucks dicks for questing.
    I got to 525 without even visiting Outlands or Northrend.
    Doesnt matter WHERE you skill.

man you can find your teasure after using it only once or twice - to be fair it's completely random I dont see any logic to it whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    I got to 525 without even visiting Outlands or Northrend.
    Doesnt matter WHERE you skill.
    That's not what he meant. The question was if you can get from level 70 to level 80 purely by leveling up archaeology?

Quite interested in this myself as well cause after having done northrend about 10 times it gets kind of old.