Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I've figured out why all the QQ

I have finally figured it out. The reason all you QQ about Cata being to hard is cuz Wrath was way to easy. come on there was no and i mean no such thing as CC in Wrath at all i rarely saw it ever happen. Now in Cata you actually need skill and that skill only comes from the people who played vanilla. the ones who knew what a 40 man raid was and what cc was and had no idea what a heirloom item was. i get it people complain so much cuz they just dont know how to play WoW L2P!
    Last edited by Ieatedurface; 2010-12-18 at 03:56 AM.

I'm not even going to say nice try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieatedurface View Post
    come on there was no and i mean no such thing as CC in Wrath at all i rarely saw it ever happen.
    No CC = Rarely Seen? O.o
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Its pretty hilarious that people still take posts like this seriously. Please develop a sense of a troll's humor so you don't keep falling prey to it.

Now in Cata you actually need skill and that skill only comes from the people who played vanilla. the ones who knew what a 60 man raid was and what cc was !
    Can I just point this part out please? It really makes me laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    okay anyone who really plays wow or actually puts thought into why everyones complaining will see it "all this CC is rediculous" "i cant heal" "why is my DPS so low" "my gear levels hight but i still suck" play world of warcraft when it was world of warcraft not BC not WotLK not Cata WORLD OF WARCRAFT. ask any person who came into the game after BC and they'll have no idea that MC and naxx and all that was 40 man not this 10 and 25 crap. in my opinion Cata should be a lot harder
    Last edited by Ieatedurface; 2010-12-18 at 03:36 AM.

Deleted
    ask any person who came into the game after BC and they'll have no idea that MC and naxx and all that was 60 man not this 10 and 25 crap.
    slash facepalm.

I agree with about 90% of your post. I started playing wow shortly after the release of Wrath. Heroics and raids didn't appeal to me because of the lack of CC's being used. Essentially it voided the game of any kind of thought process or improv and I hated it. Ppl just aoe'd their way through everything like a steamroller and the whole thing seemed to be a rinse and repeat process. Sure, I did the necessary heroics for gear out of necessity to catch up, but I never really enjoyed it. I did do a lot of pvp though and I can honestly say, a pvp'er will adapt a lot more readily to Cata content because they know about CC's and their role.

Yin gives you 8/10.

60 man
    7/10.
    Ever squish your face on a window?
    It looks funny. Ever got it stuck?

When cata just started and i got in a dungeon and told a mage to polymorph the moon icon'd mob he said the single most wrath tard kid thing I've ever heard.
    "Sheep is just for pvp, my blizzard will break it anyway. OMG noob tank"
    STFU and kill shit.

In my opinion it ain't the players fault for all the qq, its Blizzards.

Each expansion and patch has seen the game get easier till in wolk anyone could pick up the game and play it which from a business point of view is good for them. Of course people who joined in wrath are going to qq, they never needed to l2p the game at the difficulty level that blizzard now expects them to. I been here since the beginning and sometimes I feel like QQing (as a resto shaman) about it.

So I say take it a bit easier on the QQers and blame the people really responsible for the problem.
    Spicie-Dk-85 Belgarian-Lock-84 Kazarth-Retardin-85 Jalax-Mage-85 Gord-Rogue-85 Krynn-Druid-83 Shray-warrior-85 Scara-Shaman-85 Castrielle-Spriest-85 Tegne-Huntard-85 Laquiel-DK-85 Aminae-HPriest-85 Wulfrica-hunter-85 Bogdrop-Holy-cow-57
    All these 85's to pay for, no wonder I am always skint.

was 60 man not this 10 and 25 crap
    lol i know your trolling.

hit "o" in game with a friend in your group
    create raid
    see the max raid size is 40
    /facepalm

nice try tho man

ive enjoyed the cc'ing so far. Ive started to notice more and more pugs using them in 5mans without being told

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude MC/Naxx and AQ40, where all 40 man raids. hence the 40 in AQ40. There where no 60 man raids. 5/10
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spicie View Post
    In my opinion it ain't the players fault for all the qq, its Blizzards.

Each expansion and patch has seen the game get easier till in wolk anyone could pick up the game and play it which from a business point of view is good for them. Of course people who joined in wrath are going to qq, they never needed to l2p the game at the difficulty level that blizzard now expects them to. I been here since the beginning and sometimes I feel like QQing (as a resto shaman) about it.

So I say take it a bit easier on the QQers and blame the people really responsible for the problem.
    you know your the first person to come up with a respectable answer for that but my counter comment is

da dada da!

then why didnt anyone QQ about WotLK?
    no one complained about it being to easy.

Don't worry. The ones that find it too hard because they didn't learn anything from Wrath will be gone sooner or later.

Wrath spoilt players too much really, by simply giving them everything on a plate without them learning how to actually succeed through challenge. Cataclysm is more like a physically abusive but caring parent, he wants you to succeed, but he's going to make damn sure you're going to be punished HARD for screwing up till you actually learn to stop screwing up. I think that's too much a shock to the wrath-lover's systems for them to handle and they can only whine and complain, much like the child of an overly caring parent who spoils them rotten then wonders why they simpy stay at home and don't get their own job.

then why didnt anyone QQ about WotLK?
    no one complained about it being to easy.
    Probably because those that didn't like it being easy were of the silent majority that simply were too intelligent to fall into the lairs of the trolls and muppets that infest the forums.

Nope, they just simply complained by quitting.

Mind you, if you listen to one of TotalBiscuit's shows, he's certainly vocal on how disgustingly easy Wrath was...
    Last edited by Ivresse; 2010-12-18 at 03:39 AM.

I have finally figured it out. The reason all you QQ about Cata being to hard is cuz Wrath was way to easy. come on there was no and i mean no such thing as CC in Wrath at all i rarely saw it ever happen. Now in Cata you actually need skill and that skill only comes from the people who played vanilla. the ones who knew what a 60 man raid was and what cc was and had no idea what a heirloom item was. i get it people complain so much cuz they just dont know how to play WoW L2P!
    Can a mod please close this thread. This is just a bad attempt at trolling.
    Playing 2's is like shooting yourself in the kneecaps and wondering why it hurts.

Deleted
    yeah, those 60 man raids were really fun...

10+ Year Old Account
    totalbicuits one of the reasons i made this thread ive watched most of his videos and i personally am tired of all these people complaining about how hard it is and me and a friend of my where just hanging out and we both play wow and this was a topic that poped up in a conversation so i made a thread about it

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 10:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Groom View Post
    yeah, those 60 man raids were really fun...
    i messed up my bad damn

All I will add is this troll is trying waaay to hard.

0/10