Power Auras - Mana

I was trying to create a Power Aura for when my mana is at a certain %, but it doesn't seem to be working. When I create it, no matter what I set the % to (or what my mana % is at) the aura just stays on my screen. I use a lot of auras, so I generally know what I am doing, but I can't seem to understand why it's not working. Has anyone had this issue or does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have my account inactive right now so I can't check, but I do have a low mana alert functioning on two characters. I have an icon (with a ding sound) appear as soon as my mana drops below a certain percentage and it remains until I go above that percentage and then it's gone again.

First, make sure you've got mana selected from the "activation by:" drop down, then set the threshold, say greater than 40% mana and you need it to only display when you don't have more than 40% so I think you might need to check off the checkbox that makes the condition negative, by adding an X.

It might seem odd why that wouldn't be default, but it's also for rage/energy/runic power, where a high amount warning is important to make sure you don't go above the 100 cap so you know to use expensive abilities to dump it. I think perhaps you have it set to the "too high" warning instead of the "too low" warning.

If that's not the problem then you probably have some condition set wrong, and it's hard to guess so could you explain exactly what you have checked off or X'ed, and what values you have entered, what operators (>, <, =, >=, <=), etc
    Last edited by Plasmon; 2010-12-18 at 06:30 AM.

remeber to use
    /reload ui
    when you create new auras. Sometimes they just bug.

I just double checked the aura I set up and that is exactly what I did. I've checked and unchecked boxes about a million times, but the aura just stays. I've relogged, tried it on different characters, but all with no luck. I'm not too sure what's up with it... maybe a bug?

---------- Post added 2010-12-18 at 06:37 AM ----------

Ok. Uninstalled and Reinstalled and now it works. No clue what was wrong, but thanks for the help.
    Last edited by ainra; 2010-12-18 at 06:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes they bug and just "stick" in the on position... Usually "/reload ui" takes care of it, and if not, a full exit of the game should.
    If that still doesn't work... I dunno, delete that one aura entry and try to make it from scratch again maybe.