10+ Year Old Account

Flight points = no sense

Is it just me or do the Flight Point paths completely ridiculous. E.g. flying from Un'goro Crater to Mudsprocket, you fly all the way up to Theramore's FP, or from Uldum to Feralas you fly to tanaris and back around?

I love the fact there's so many new Points and it makes travelling a bit easier but these paths are ridiculous :S

yep they´re pretty dumb

I'm going to assume you haven't picked up ALL the new paths - friends and I were actually commenting about how much better the new FPs were since they added more 'midway' points with the new ones. If you're still getting long, out of the way, goofy flight paths, you're more than likely missing the 'bridge' FP that makes it less time consuming.

Yeah some of the flights pathing is a bit crazy if you dont have the right point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    it does not matter to me, i just take the fligh and take a break, when i come back i will be where i want
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovansjo View Post
    That answer was just... Did you even try to answer his question?

If you'd ask me what I prefer, vanilla or chocolate, can I answer "Yes!"?

Deleted
    I had one in the plaguelands fly me past the one i want, loop around lights hope and fly back o.o

I hate the Vash'jr to Stormwind one, you have to stop at IF first. >:P
    It's a shame that I disconnect if I have WoW minimized for too long while flying. I have to keep tabbing back into WoW and tabbing back out during a long flight point when working on archaeology.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think Blizz could've been a *bit* more considerate with the FPs that surround IF, SW, Org and TB. Why should you have to fly over SW when going from Westfall to Goldshire? RH to X-Roads? Kharanos to Thelsamar? They're set up that way but for what? It extends the flight even when the destination is geographically CLOSER than the Capital City.

I didn't mind the 6 hours I spent getting all the new FPs personally. It makes perfect sense if you're 70+ leveling Archaeology. What doesn't make sense to me is the FPs that extend your flight time needlessly.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    Yep, why does everyone has to take the "scenic" route???