Deleted

Omen of Clarity bugged?

When i cast, with OoC procced it never acctually gets used, any1 else got this?

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure the spell your using is effected by OoC?

nourish and any instant cast i use doesn't seem to use the proc but regrowth and healing touch do.
    kinda strange but hell i rarely use it for something els then healing touch

Deleted
    yeah knew about that hots didnt use the proc but HT doesnt seem to use the proc either :/ ill go and take another look

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockne View Post
    yeah knew about that hots didnt use the proc but HT doesnt seem to use the proc either :/ ill go and take another look
    HT should use the buff.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Yes, HT did use the buff! it kinda doesnt matter if Nourish doesnt tho :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It makes HT and RG free, so it definitely matters. Use one of them every time it procs for a free heal.

It also make swiftmend free, but swiftmend is cheap so try not to use it on that.

It says any "The Clearcasting state reduces the Mana, Rage, or Energy cost of your next cast-time damaging or healing spell or offensive feral ability by 100%"

Instant cast spells don't have a cast time, and so shouldn't consume it. However, Nourish doesn't consume it, and Swiftmend does. I'm wondering if they intended for Nourish to consume it but it somehow got put on Swiftmend instead.

Deleted
    Bug from beta most probably. Forums messed up so hard to track now too.

Admittedly, that is a pretty big bug, lol... close enough to consider it intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    It says any "The Clearcasting state reduces the Mana, Rage, or Energy cost of your next cast-time damaging or healing spell or offensive feral ability by 100%"

Instant cast spells don't have a cast time, and so shouldn't consume it. However, Nourish doesn't consume it, and Swiftmend does. I'm wondering if they intended for Nourish to consume it but it somehow got put on Swiftmend instead.
    No, there is absolutely no way they intended nourish to consume it. Nourish is supposed to be our cheap spam heal. It would be very frustrating and inconvenient if I had to cancel my nourish casts because of OoC proccing and it obviously being a poor choice for consuming OoC. Why swiftmend consumes it though is kind of beyond me. I'd rather have wild growth consume it than swiftmend.

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth View Post
    No, there is absolutely no way they intended nourish to consume it. Nourish is supposed to be our cheap spam heal. It would be very frustrating and inconvenient if I had to cancel my nourish casts because of OoC proccing and it obviously being a poor choice for consuming OoC. Why swiftmend consumes it though is kind of beyond me. I'd rather have wild growth consume it than swiftmend.
    Well, yeah, I think it'd be stupid for Blizzard to make Nourish consume it too, but hey, I wouldn't put it past Blizzard to do something stupid.

Swiftmend, I can't see any reason for though. It's instant cast, so doesn't fit the description of the spell. It only costs 1,863 mana at level 85, so it's a waste of Omen compared to Regrowth or Healing Touch. I'm hoping it's a bug, and I'm hoping it gets fixed soon. I'm sick of wasting Omen because it procs just as I cast Swiftmend. Hard to cancel an instant cast spell, you know?