Stat worth the same for all 3 specs?

I've looked around here & been unable to find anything on it.. As far as Affliction goes I've been told that the stat weights are;
    Int - SP - Haste - Mastery - Crit
    and that that'll be the same for Destro.. Int & sp are ovbvious, Haste because corruption is unaffected by the mastery and also it's easier to get 1% of haste than it is to get 1% of mastery by a couple of points so it's cheaper to stack up haste.. Is this right for Destro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

Stat weighting coefficients (provided by Zakalwe at www.elitistjerks.com) are as follows:

Figure Source: http://felfire.com/guide/xzilends-gearing-compendium/

This indicates, for pre-raid BiS:

Affliction: Int > Spell Power > Hit > Haste > Mastery > Crit
    Demonology: Int > Spell Power > Hit > Haste > Crit > Mastery
    Destruction: Int > Spell Power > Hit > Crit > Haste > Mastery

Please be aware that these coefficients are not STATIC, as in, they dynamically shift and change depending on your current total of the other stats.

That is, DPS-per-point-Intellect is a function of Spell power, hit, haste, mastery, crit.
    The same for the other stats.

As such, you should run simcraft for your specific gearset, with every upgrade, and gauge whether or not your stat distribution is optimal for your specific gearing.
    Last edited by Xzilend; 2010-12-19 at 01:26 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    would say int, haste, crit, mastery, spirit, int because it gives you crit, mana and sp, haste because your dots tick more and spells fire faster, crit because dots can crit now, mastery becuase its better than spirit which only gives you mana regen

Much appreciated thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

so it's for sure now? crit > haste for destro??

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I Believe the reason that Crit > Haste in EJ's Profile is that it is JUST past the point of getting another tick on immolate. Not sure though, for that reason its best to sim your own toon after each upgrade or every 2nd to 3rd upgrade to keep an idea of what stats you want.

Haste is majorly devalued right after reaching a new tick on immolate and then as your approaching one it becomes way more valuable than the other stats, this is what Xzilend meant about the coefficients dynamically shifting.
    When I'm sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.